The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for advice, a mentor, anything

dsys

affiliate
Hello, my name is Eric nice to meet all of you i started a site a few weeks ago i also have a clickbank account,paydotcom account just wondering if there is a way to run a CB website fully automated and if so could someone PM me how to im not falling for these instant rich scams on the net and i havent made a cent!
Thanks
Eric :cool:

Hi Eric,

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. In part it's because lots of people who are trying to sell you junk, make it sound like its easy to get rich in your underwear if only you knew their special secret trick. Not true.

It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

If you want to work you can possibly make some money. If you want a completely automated way to make money with CB, well I doubt there is anything REAL that really works. If it did, we'd all be doing it, right???

Take the time to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started. We don't allow anyone to try to sell you anything and we don't try to sell you anything either so it's pure good intentioned advice.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

There is a unique method for everyone. You may start by following the teachings of others, but you will find yourself modifying the tactics for your own use.

I would give you an idea, but I will be making a new post about it here soon. Just waiting on ezine articles to accept a batch of 7 articles I submitted yesterday... final stage now.

Eric, in today's economy it is even harder to make money online. I started my first website 2 years ago when the economy started to go down the drain. I didn't make 1 cent for like 8 months and at some point I gave up. 4 months later I magically sold 4 ebooks (or whatever it was) and then I realized that IT IS possible to make money online.

Then I got back to it, built my second website which was naturally better than my first one.

It is still very hard to sell and in order for it to happen you need A LOT of traffic and the knowledge of how to make sales happen on youe pages.

The first ebook I read said that it's about 2% sales and I expected to get rich soon. I was so happy and started imagining the guitars I'll buy etc...

Anyway, you DO neet to learn a lot and experience a lot before you become somewhat successful from your website.

The bottom line is, like in every art or profession: "The secret of success is not giving up", especially in such a competitive field.

In webmastery it's very hard to reach success (especially with AdSense) and if you want to get there it's in my experience at least 2 years of trying, learning, reading etc.
Until then, DO NOT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!!!

Good luck.

Hi Eric,

At least you are clear that you don't want to get tangled with the get rich scam on the net. Like Linda said, you need to check out the stickies here.

By the way, it is great that you are starting to look at your niches. Just be sure that you are looking at something to your interest and you know well about. Although some niches can be more profitable than what you like, it is quite difficult for you to make money when you are involving in something you don't know.

MI
Back