The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling Traffic Looking for advertisers or networks with good CPL and CPI campaigns.

Joni Nikkola

affiliate
* We are a publisher company and have many direct publishers in over 50 countries, spread across continents and concentrated in areas where the online marketing arena thrives like: North America, Europe, and many countries in Asia.

* We have a strong marketing model and have a stable source of traffic, we can generate about $1000-$10000 monthly and still growing higher. The vertical we have focus on is CPI and CPL.

* We are looking for strong partner networks with stability, integrity in work and have good incentives for publishers.

* If you are looking for a good publisher, contact us today!

+ Skype: live:joni.nikkola89
+ Email: joni.nikkola89 @hotmail.com

Last edited:
What i mean is, do you have a company or a website or something like that so you get it listed in our resources list from here , because you have to do that first before you ask members to join you.

What i mean is, do you have a company or a website or something like that so you get it listed in our resources list from here , because you have to do that first before you ask members to join you.
Current, we only looking for campaigns, exactly we are a publisher company so we don't listed in this list .. do you have CPI and CPL campaigns, we can be your direct publisher

I'm a publisher and I will like to work with you, my Skype ID: awoo01 thanks
* We are a publisher company and have many direct publishers in over 50 countries, spread across continents and concentrated in areas where the online marketing arena thrives like: North America, Europe, and many countries in Asia.

* We have a strong marketing model and have a stable source of traffic, we can generate about $1000-$10000 monthly and still growing higher. The vertical we have focus on is CPI and CPL.

* We are looking for strong partner networks with stability, integrity in work and have good incentives for publishers.

* If you are looking for a good publisher, contact us today!

+ Skype: live:joni.nikkola89
+ Email: joni.nikkola89 @hotmail.com

banners
Back