The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted Looking for adult dating offer for DE - RevShare

temartem

affiliate
Hey people!

I'm looking for killing adult dating offer for German traffic with payment by Revshare (except AdultFriendFinder).

Your suggestions or advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hey people!

I'm looking for killing adult dating offer for German traffic with payment by Revshare (except AdultFriendFinder).

Thank you in advance.

Hi temartem. We have a few different adult dating offers, we have a good traffic in gremany. I'm currently looking for revshare deals too. If you're still looking please contact me, lets talk about the details!

Hey people!

Thank you in advance.

Hey temartem,

Pleased to meet you!

My name is Marina, i`m Business Development Manager at TopOffers we`re looking for seasoned affiliates with dating&adult traffic.

TopOffers is the Premium CPA Network, which proposes exclusive dating offers. WW coverage,high EPC, exclusive Web/Mob/App offers allows us to maximize your profit.

Rf9ejFE.jpg

DE - one of the strongest geo in our portfolio. You have an opportunity to receive up to 80% RevShare on initial and 70% on repeats from your traffic. And the most exited thing – it’s LIFETIME OFFER.

We propose exclusive DEU offers for top dating brands BeNaughty and NaughtyDate and local brand – GibMirSex.

All our offers

We have no budget limitations for those partners who provide high-quality traffic.

Commission payments will be made NET-15 if you reach minimum amount of $500 (except bank transfer, which is $1000) $1000 Welcome Bonus.
Weekly payments for seasoned affiliates.

If this sounds interesting for you please sign up here

For faster approval please pm your email used for registration to marina@topoffers.com

Cheers :)
Marina

Hey people!

Thank you in advance.
Hey temartem! Oh we have so much to suggest you on German adult offers, especially when DE is one of our top GEOs. And those are really killing!
Unfortunately, those offers are based on other models than Rewshare, but on PPS, CPA SOI/DOI etc. If that works for you, we will be more than happy to have in the team! PM me in DMs if interested.

Last edited:
banners
Back