The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for a link checker tool

HenningMadsen

affiliate
Hi

I'm having a seriously problem. I have some thousands landingpages, I work with like 5 different affiliate networks. Problem is that often the affiliate network either shange the URL structure without noticing or sometimes the program shots down also without we getting a notice. Result is that many of our visitors are clicking on at link, only to see either a dead link or a 200OK link, but with the message "no active program" sometimes the target websites change URL too so result is a dead link too.

I'm looking for at link checker tool, that can test the redirest chain for more than 1.000 URL's. The checker should list all URL from source to target URL. I tries screaming frog, MS SEO Toolkit, and a buch of other online tool, none of them have ALL the target URL's.

What do clever people like you use?

Such a tool, I have not used.
However, according to business processes, you can link all the Offer are written to Notepad, and then use the python script to detect whether these links can be properly accessed.
For programmers, this is very simple.

hope everything is fine!

Use a tracker and add geo targeted offers. It looks like visitor's from your landing page are landing on offer pages that aren't for their specific geo hence .

MI
Back