The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network Wanted Looking for a B2B aff network

DanTe_0101

Hi,

I am a mailer and have some business data so looking to push some B2B offers for them.

I am surprised to see that there are almost no B2B networks around.

I am looking to either directly sell them as an affiliate or if possible find a whitelable Business and send the product as my own at my own price. But can't seem to find anything solid.

Thanks for the help in advance :)

Hi,

I am a mailer and have some business data so looking to push some B2B offers for them.

I am looking to either directly sell them as an affiliate or if possible find a whitelable Business and send the product as my own at my own price. But can't seem to find anything solid.

Hi Dante,

We are the right affiliate program for you as we deal with B2B and accept customers from any geos, we pay 30% lifetime commission join here: statuscake.com/partners

Hi,

Hello there, I am sorry to know that you didn't found any network or white label solution around who help you set up your own business and give it a try with their own offers. But here is Affvaly can do that for you.

Affvaly is a direct advertiser in Dating verticals, we do have lots of direct affiliate programs with which you can easily build a profitable business. You can promote them with your own pricing, and margin profit from them by creating your own affiliate network.

Actually, we don't provide tracking software or something like that, but we definitely have industry friend who has tracking SAAS and we can connect you with them and they would be more than happy to have your business setup in less than 24 hours. After that, you will be able to promote our offers with your own pricing.

You can directly contact me in my skype for more details: live:.cid.fd3580408efcdd66

- Andreas
CEO
Affvaly

MI
Back