The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Look Ma, I'm In The NYTimes Magazine

I did a double take when I saw that title! Cute that you did a take off on Mike's line. Now it's MY turn!

Look MA I have famous bloggers for mods!

Hats off Teli. Great article. Thanks for sharing with us.

What you gonna buy us with all the sales you make from that free publicity??? :p

Hey Mike, remember when I said you need to hook up with Teli???
Meet Teli your new 5 Star Mod team member. She just got promoted!

I don't know what it is - but I just have a feeling you 2 can cross promote
or somehow cook somethin up together! Kindred spirits, ya know?

Happy networking! :)

I'm in Hayward meeting the wsj reporter tonight, I can't discuss openly why, but it's all very good and goes hand in hand with our Blog Party Network thing. I have difficulties finding some good designers right now that don't charge an arm and a leg, so I'm very busy doing too much myself. It's all going to work out in the long run, just very busy times these days. One day I will be able to kick back and delegate :) (Which is my strong side anyways)

Hey Mike, in addition to Teli for blog design - my blog designer is a TOP wordpress designer a mod at WP and VERY reasonable and reliable. Let me know if you need an intro.

Let me in on the "news" when you can. :) Sounds interesting.

Nope - sick of shows. Went to 3 last year in Vegas - including WebMasterWorld and I have show burn out now.

I'm showed out for awhile and with 4 new affiliate program promos to launch, too busy to go anywhere.

Beats my frogengine logo ;)
froglogo.jpg

Wow, this thread got mighty long while I was away LOL.

Mike, I'm female :) (I know Linda already referenced it) and thank you for your compliments.

I know the feeling of not having enough time to work on your own site. I've been meaning to redesign my aSOHO website and get it updated for the longest time - but something always seems to come up.

Plus, I have a huge long list of topics (and drafts) that I want to discuss with my OptiNiche members and I'm also working on my Blog Party post too :). Gah...being busy is so...busy.

I'm curious to hear more about your WSJ meeting - that sounds exciting!

Re: SES. If you're up to it, you can bring us with you in spirit :D.

~Teli

The post for the Blog Party Contest doesn't have to be fancy and the winner will be picked out of random, not based on the best post. So you and everyone else: go for it :)

Will keep you posted on everything. Of course, I will be at the SES, partying, but keeping you guys in my heart thruout the entire thing ;)

Hey Mike,
Random or not, I at least want the post to be beneficial to my readers instead of the "Hey, read about Blog Party..." entry :D.

But not to worry, my entry will be in by the deadline...

banners
Back