The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Long Time Internet Vet New To Affiliate programs

aisolinc

Great day to Group members that read this.

I am the founder President of a highly successful Seminar and Training search engine used by individuals government and yes even Google employees.

Since 1995 I have ammased a portfolio of over 1400 domain names.

Have recently begun considering affiliate lead programs to monetize many of highly attractive and specific domain names that relate to

College loans
Jobs (specifically post retirement and senior jobs)
Auto loans
Realty
Health Fitness
Hybrid autos
Travel
More

Would love to hear from lead generation veterans that would be interested in joint venture opportunities to design and operate one or more of our niche sites in return for revenue share.

I will be reading other forum posts to learn and I would also appreciate contact from forum members that could provide direction to which forums posts would be priority for me to read based on my stated goals above.

Best

SA

Hi aisolinc,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Great to have another old Internet vet join us! Even though you have lots of Internet marketing background, since you are new to affiliate marketing, may be good to scan the newbie stickies for posts about the best way to get started. Then there are also some good posts in the niche marketing forum about niche marketing tools and resources. Even though you have some niches you are focused on I think some of the threads there may help too.

Then ask questions when you have any. We're happy to try and help.

Thank you Linda

I appreciate the prompt reply and direction to articles and information regarding affiliate marketing.

As I gather from reading about you your time like mine is limited.

My approach to getting up to speed on Affiliate lead gen marketing was to buy intelligence from other experienced affiliate lead gen marketers who know of the lead buyers and affiliate programs that I would eventually trip across via research.

Ideally I would find experienced people that are proficient in monetizing sites by incorporating affiliate programs in the sites and joint venture with them to co-develop and operate one or more of our currently idle sites that containly specifc keywords and have been proven to attract organic traffic in the past.

Best

SA

MI
Back