The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

lo lo lo

Dimitar Christoff

affiliate
Just thought i'd say hi and bump up my post count... :) Based in London, tend to code in PHP, XHTML/Ajax (mootools or prototype) and mysql (your basic lamp web 2.0 dev), mod_rewrite for seo etc, corel photopaint for gfx... zzzz

anyway, hoping to pick-up some seo tips/improvements for a few sites i code and admin for, this seems like a great resource for trying to keep current with the latest sem/seo trends

so... 'hi'.

p.s. for whatever reason my old account 'coda' seems inactive / unable to post, perhaps some admin would be kind enough to merge this new one into 'coda' (nospam @) and activate it or resend activation link, cheers

lololololo hahaha...its nice word

is it the word of french or justa expression...well nice to see u

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dimitar,
It seems that your knowledge/experience will be a great assets here. I am a mootools fan as well, though the new 1.2 version deeply confused me, hence i stick to v1.
Zoli

ah... its geeky but 1.2 is just too simple and too perfect :)

the ability to do everything via setters and getters has made a drastic improvement in the ease of coding... some differences in syntax btu there are translation layers around that can help - check the mootools user groups. i'd be happy to help in what i can to refactor what 1.11 stuff you to 1.2 when i get some spare time anyway, but its a piece of piss once you find the differences. i went through something like 4000 lines of code to do this on a site i did - took me a day and a bit.

banners
Back