The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
LiveChat Partner Program

Official LiveChat Partner Program

M

Margo

Margo submitted a new resource:

LiveChat Partner Program - Promote LiveChat and get 20% commission off every payment made by your referrals.

livechat_192x106.png
LiveChat is an online chat solution that helps you connect with your customers on your website. When using LiveChat, you can see in real time the way visitors behave and approach them on each step of the buying process. This allows you to easily provide instant help and, in result, increase your conversion rates.

LiveChat is a cost-effective and...

Read more about this resource...

Hi guys,

Happy to inform you that we have recently added some new features to LiveChat Affiliate Program.
From now on, our affiliates are able to beef up their referral links by applying special deals on LiveChat.

What does it mean? Essentially, affiliates can now:
  • extend LiveChat trial period up to 60 days,
  • offer discounts on LiveChat plans.
Both trial length and discount can be applied to affiliate links with a simple yet powerful tool we call a Campaign Builder (it's available directly in our custom made partner dashboard). As an affiliate, you can create as many campaigns (customized affiliate links) as you want and verify which of them convert the most efficiently.

Obviously, we also provided our Affiliate Partners with a set of new resources (like the one posted below) to make their job as convenient as it gets.

livechat_v40_2@2x.png

Feel free to test this feature and let us know whether it works for you and how can we make it better.
Thanks!

Hello again,

Just wanted to let you know that we are also present at ShareASale. If you prefer that way of cooperation, look for LiveChat (merchant ID #61370).

P.S. Mention Affiliatefix in your application to get a welcome gift from us. ;)

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Recently we have released a brand new website for our program. We have mainly focused on delivering the right message about LiveChat and possibilities to earn with us.

There are two new sections:
  1. Blog - new articles delivered on a weekly basis. The main idea behind the blog is to share knowledge and teach about affiliate marketing and other possibilities to earn with us. We have also plans for accepting guest posts so feel free to reach out.
  2. Docs - all about LiveChat Partner Program in one place. That's definitely a place to start. Of course, if it won't be enough there is also a 24/7 chat support and dedicated email/skype support from our Partner Program team.
That's probably the last update this year so I just want to wish you all a wonderful holiday!

We will be back with new updates early 2018 so follow us closely! ;)

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Great news! We have recently teamed up with GrowSumo and launched a brand new Influencer Program, giving you a chance to become LiveChat Influencers!

You can now get rewarded for spreading a good word about LiveChat without having to engage into our in-house affiliate program. We've been asked to launch such an alternative for a while now so I hope you'll give it a try.

Any questions on your mind? Feel free to drop me a line directly at p.halas@livechatinc.com.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey again,
We've been busy recently but I'm back to share AWESOME news with you!

What's NEW?
  1. We completely redesigned our partner dashboard!
  2. We built it on the basis of a brand new, 100% OPEN API.
front-view.png

What does it mean to you?
  • Integrate your performance tracking tool with our Program. You can do it with ease now and track your results in one place. Here is a full API documentation. Use it and start right away!
  • Get more performance parameters. These will help you verify the quality of the traffic you direct our way to optimize your conversion. More about them here.
  • Tier2 of our Affiliate Program is on its way! We just need approx. 4 months to build a proper tool for it on top of the API.

LIMITED OFFER FOR YOU --> INCREASED COMMISSION!

We usually offer 20% recurring commission for a lifetime of every new subscription our partners help us sell.
As a special deal for AffiliateFix Community, I'll be happy to increase the commission to 30% to every new partner!**. Such an upgrade will be valid until the end of August 2018.

HOW TO REDEEM:
  1. Sign up to our Program using THIS LINK
  2. Answer the very first email you'll get from me with a simple: AFFILIATEFIX. It will trigger commission increase (me or one of our affiliate managers will get back to you with confirmation).
** Just to be super precise: 30% commission will be attached for a LIFETIME of ALL NEW SIGNUPS created from your referral links between your signup date and August 31st. If you start promoting our product efficiently, I'll be happy to extend this offer further.

AGAIN:

Sign up FROM THIS LINK and answer the very first email you'll get from us with: AFFILIATEFIX password to get your commission upgraded!

Any questions or doubts? Feel free to drop me a line at p.halas@livechatinc.com.
Thanks!

Thanks Man! Just signed up.
Question: What's gonna happen after August 31st? Will my commission get back to the regular 20%?

I'm also wondering if I can attach a tracking code to my referral links so that I'd be able to verify my 'conversion rates more accurately? Not sure if your dashboard is enough for me or if I decide to use your API and build a simple reporting integration with my conversion tracking system yet.

It would just be perfect to be able to add some tracking codes and track what works best.

Hey Jared,
Apologies for late response.
What's gonna happen after August 31st? Will my commission get back to the regular 20%?

After August 31st I'll personally verify your performance and will decide whether to extend upgraded commission or not. There are no fixed terms on such extension at this point and we'll figure out a target together once this initial period of cooperation ends. Be sure to have your upgraded commission kept for as long as you keep bringing us lots of sales, though! :)

I'm also wondering if I can attach a tracking code to my referral links so that I'd be able to verify my 'conversion rates more accurately? Not sure if your dashboard is enough for me or if I decide to use your API and build a simple reporting integration with my conversion tracking system yet.

We use UTM parameters for tracking and we left UTM_term param for partners to manually attach their custom tracking codes to our referral links. You can track this param both in the performance report in our dedicated dashboard and externally - using our API.

Hope this helps :)

banners
Back