The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

(Live Case Study) How to make money from YuTube and CPA

revenue20

Think and Get Rich...
affiliate
Hi guyz,
My name is Moses and I intend to make money creating youtube videos and then direct-linking them to CPA offers. To achieve this, I have registered for 2 CPA networks (MaxBonty and Peerfly).
I have already done keyword research and found 8 keywords (avg searches per month ranging from 1000 to 14800 in google keyword tool) in the weight loss niche.
My next steps are:
1. Create 1 video targeting the first keyword
2. blast it with views from Vagex/Fiverr
3. Get backlinks (from socialdr) and SENUKE X
4. Do any other crazy thing I can find to rank it!
5. Once I rank it, take the next keyword and rinse and repeat.
I will be direct-linking offers straight from my YT channel using a link-shortener.
I appreciate any help I will get from you guyz.
So... GET READY, SET, and GOOOOOO!

See you in my next update.
BTW Feel free to ask any questions.

Looking forward to seeing this one unfold - good luck and well done for taking action!

Update 1:
I uploaded my video yesterday and today I am ranking no. 1 in youtube for my keyword.
No of views: 6
clicks so far: 1
earnings: 0
Today I intend to register for vagex and blast it with some views and likes and then observe how that will affect my rankings.

Thank you all for your support and K and themubeen for wishing me luck.
That's to report for now.

Odp: (Live Case Study) How to make money from YuTube and CPA

Register to enhance views,they have comment tool and it ranks videos like a charm ;) also for views see shareyoutubevideos.com = great views from mobile with high retention ratio. Good luck!

Last edited:
Re: Odp: (Live Case Study) How to make money from YuTube and CPA

Register to enhance views,they have comment tool nad it ranks videos like a charm ;) also for views see shareyoutubevideos.com = great views from mobile with high retention ratio. Good luck!

Thanks for the shareyoutubevideos.com, i just registered and started collecting credits. I tried to register at Vagex but it seems they have closed membership for now. :(
All is not lost though, I just bought a fiverr gig for getting views and likes. We'll see how it goes.

Odp: (Live Case Study) How to make money from YuTube and CPA

See enhanceviews.com , they have full yt service for free (colecting credits) ;)

I would suggest you not to use mobile views, this will hurt your ranking. Focus more on social signals rather than backlinks, this will improve your ranking.

Update 2:
Nothing much to report. Very small change in ranking. From no. 21 to 17. For other related keywords, I am ranking between no. 14-21.
Clicks: only 1.
I am planning to to upload the other videos while I wait for this one to rank.
Talk to you later.

Update 3:
Sorry for the delay in updates; I was a bit tied up in creating the other videos and uploading them. I now have a total of 7 videos. The ones I uploaded yesterday haven't started ranking. As for the first video, it is now closing in on top 14 of my target keyword.
One thing I realized is that it gained a few spots when I uploaded the other videos; I think having several videos in the channel boosted it.

No. of clicks so far: 4 (no sales yet).

My only problem at the moment seems to be that I don't quite understand how to improve the ranking of the first video. Apart from the momentary boost it received after uploading the others, it had seemed to stagnate around the 17th position. I had tried boosting it with mobile views from shareyoutubeviews and backlinks (from socialdr) but no movement. :-(

So, if anyone could tell me how to gradually improve its ranking, I would very much appreciate.

That's all for now; thanks for all those who have supported me.

Did you put in much for the description? It didn't say in the first post whether you added a description or not. My experience has been that putting in what would equate o roughly a normal sized article gets a better response from viewers of the video.

Abuhanifa, how do I go about social signals? Is it the same as social bookmarks?
It is not the same, social signals are signals(likes, shares, tweets, repins, g+) from social networks like facebook, twitter, pinterest...
And social bookmarks are backlinks from social bookmarking sites like delicious, digg...(But they also counts as social signals)
You can get facebook shares and tweets for free from social exchange sites like AddMeFast.com

Not sure if your method going to work as I wasn't active in Affiliate Marketing for a very long time and lot of stuff changed. I'm now only absorbing every information I can find, so your case study can be helpful.

MI
Back