The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

LIVE Affiliate Marketing Chat

D

dinariccs

Hey all,

For anyone interested (affiliates, managers, advertisers, newbies, vets, etc, etc), I'll be hosting a live tweetchat every Tuesday at 1pm PT / 4pm ET. You are welcome to post questions in advance, and when possible, we'll have special guests join us.

This week, our guest will be search guru Darin Carter. To participate, follow the hashtag #AMChat on Twitter or TweetChat.com - or any other Twitter app. Make sure you tag all posts #AMChat so we can find them and respond. Looking forward to seeing you there!

*Please note - this is NOT for sales pitches. Just a platform to chat and share knowledge.

No worries - maybe I can post a recap tomorrow - at the very least the chat record.

No worries - maybe I can post a recap tomorrow - at the very least the chat record.

That would be cool. I'm in an affiliate mkting skype group, but they mostly talk about PLRs and building an email list, which is not relevant to my job. If you guys put something together, I would love to join that!

@Slips Our first one is TODAY at 1 Pacific / 4 Eastern. Follow #amchat on whatever twitter client you use and to submit questions. See you there!

MI
Back