The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

List weekly payment network

Adam Thorn

affiliate
Hi all,
Please give me a list of weekly payment network CPI (payment good)
I run campaing Android,ios
I know some network:
Yeahmobi
Furthermobi
Appflood
Mobvista
avazu
Thank you

You're missing Maxbounty on that list, my man. A VERY important and reputable one, been paying on time everytime weekly for a while, which ain't easy to do. They aren't so mobile oriented but still great for "desktop" offers, regardless.

And don't forget the Peerfly crew with their cashflow option. It really can help if you're in a pickle about liquidity.

You're missing Maxbounty on that list, my man. A VERY important and reputable one, been paying on time everytime weekly for a while, which ain't easy to do. They aren't so mobile oriented but still great for "desktop" offers, regardless.

And don't forget the Peerfly crew with their cashflow option. It really can help if you're in a pickle about liquidity.
Thank you so much

As lrs1995 mentioned almost all networks are going to pay you on a weekly basis. The only criteria is to drive a massive volume of traffic and your traffic quality should be top notch.

If met these requirements I am sure you can find a lot of networks that will pay you on a Weekly basis. :)

MI
Back