Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

List of Affiliate Events in 2016

Segun.dr

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
DigitalRaves
Hi guys,

Thanks for making 2015 an amazing year for us. We would like to use this opportunity to welcome you to 2016 and wish you a prosperous year.

In 2015, with your help we were able to stage our presence and grow within the industry. Currently, we work with a sizable proportion of the industry major stakeholders.

We want to work on further strengthening our partnerships in 2016 and we need your help! As the people most dear to our hearts, we want to engage more with you and get to interact more.

This is why we are asking you to let us know the affiliate events you would like to attend in 2016. This will aid our planning on where best to meet and engage with you.

We recognize that we can't go this journey alone! We are counting on your responses to ideas on events and summits you would love to attend. Let's make this fun!

Welcome once again to 2016!

Hello, thanks for sharing this post with us buddy. I have never attended any event that is related to affiliate marketing ever since i joined this forum. I however want to attend a few this new year and see what normally happens at this awesome places. I will be glad if I can be able to get a list of the events that happen all through the year so that i can be in a position to decide which ones i Can manage going. I will be glad and so nervous since it will be my first time there.

I hope I can attend the ASE as I hope to be in Toronto then so it would make it that much easier to get there, im currently in Singapore but to have gone to the ASW would have been awesome maybe next yr for that.

MI
Back