The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Links Question

savantcreative

affiliate
Do you think that if you could have thousand of links that were not bought or spammy, that you could be the number 1 result for your keywords in the serps regardless of PR?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for a start if you went out and got 1000 back links with the same anchor text and description right away you'd flag G's system (domain age dependent).

And it depends on where you're getting these links from. If it's just random directories then I probably wouldn't bother.

50 links from authority sites within your sector is worth more than 100 links from sites outside your sector.

Plus back link are not the only thing that counts for rankings. Link building is only 50% of optimisation.

KP

I couldn't agree more.

I've managed to rank for a pretty good keyword thanks to three links and some highly optimised content.

Link building does help (it's 50% as KP says) but any optimisation strategy shouldn't focus on just getting links.

Most important according to me in a strong competition, the perfect syntactic forming of the side. Naturally this side for his successfulness at worst 30% the rest of the fishy building, but adequate building up.

MI
Back