The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Linkedin

bobreynalds

affiliate
While cultivating an Affiliate Marketing Network, has anyone incorporated Linkedin into their marketing strategy? I have taken a note of the growing number of groups on Linked in, many of which have hundreds if not thousands of group members. This seems like it would be an ideal setting for program growth and expansion and yet, I have not found nearly as much information or strategic practices as say, social media networks like Twitter or Facebook. Why is that?

Linkedin has been an excellent tool for businesses, myself included and in recent years I admit that before I do business with a new contact, I head on over to Linkedin and do a search on their name. While I'm on their page I look for things such as references and recommendations. What would be a good way to use Linkedin as a marketing tool? Would it be a good idea to open a group on Linkedin? It's seems like a great place to sprout and Affiliate Network, especially with their group option. What are your thoughts?

Absolutely start a group if you think you have time to be active in it.

My only gripe with LinkedIn has been with a couple of people who request to be "linked" and then start sending me promos for products or services. Don't do that. That is spam, pure and simple.

HI

I am on linkedin but i have not done much with it. I have not added many people to my contacts they have allways added me and usually some time after i get invited to join a networking group they are a member of. or get offered somekind of service i dont need. i have received one job from it so it has been worth having a profile there. i see it more of a way of getting your brand out there in the business sector noticed more.

MI
Back