Linkbux

Official Linkbux

Adam Zhao

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Linkbux
Adam Zhao submitted a new resource:

Linkbux - Boutique CPS/CPA affiliate network on eCommerce

Linkbux is CPS/CPA affiliate network based out of Shanghai and Los Angeles.
the main verticals of our advertisers are Integrated merchant; Apparel; Shoes&Bags; Home&Garden; Beauty&Fitness; Consumer Electronics; Outdoors&Sports
main countries: US UK Germany France Australia Taiwan Canada Brazil Spain Netherlands Italy Japan

We have released Deal API that works great with voucher publishers. In addition, we have merchant API, report API, and payment settlement API...

Read more about this resource...

Linkbux got suspended without any reason. They don't even response on skype. Everytime they told me to contact support. Support says you should contact your manager & moreover my manager "zee" says he left the company. Now how to contact your team.

Hey guys, if you face some problems with Linkbux, you can ask me for help. Here is my email account: adam.zhao@linkbux.com

When we reject the advertisers you are promoting; our system will email you directly.
Here are the main reasons we mainly reject advertisers from your Linkbux account:
1 your channels don't fit the advertiser
2 you are detected doing TM+ bidding on this advertiser
3 you are using an unauthorized discount code to promote the advertiser
4 the advertiser is removed from Linkbux

Linkbux welcomes all types of publishers and reserves the right to decline your application if your website does not meet the approval criteria, and maybe for one of the following reasons,
  1. Display content that may be deemed offensive or inappropriate.
  2. Not aesthetically pleasing.
  3. Not live, outdated, or has non-working pages and outbound links.
  4. Display content that is not relevant or consistent.

If you feel we have misunderstood your application, please reach out to us with more information about your promotion strategy, and we will gladly reconsider your application.

Last edited:
banners
Back