The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Linkbuilding with forums and blogs

mary56

Can anybody tell if that enough to post in dofollow forums and comment in blogs to increase SERP in google? How much posts and comments should be made to rich google top 10?

Nowadays it seems everybody runs only for high traffic and SERP increase. Mary, as content is the king you should create some decent and quality text so that you'll be a valuable source of information for visitors. :)

Content is already created and is constantly updated. Now my main task is to increase the SERP of the website in google... And i'm wondering what method of promoting is more effective and will help me to see the result faster?

Can anybody tell if that enough to post in dofollow forums and comment in blogs to increase SERP in google? How much posts and comments should be made to rich google top 10?

Hi Mary,

Forum & blog comments and sig files can help your search engine ranking. However, there's no exact science to it. It depends on many factors including your on page SEO, content, and the competitiveness of the keywords you're targeting.

It also depends on the blogs and forums you're linking from. Not all links are equal. Links on some forums and blogs will be worth more to you than others.

Hint: Try to go after links from high PR authority blogs & forums. :)

That said, your best bet would be to run tests. Testing takes a lot of time, but the reward will be knowing which linking strategies work for you.

-

It's impossible to answer you question, with knowing your website/keywords I'd be able to give you a rough idea, based on your competition's SEO/backlinks, but you'll probably need quite a lot, just because the domain is high pagerank, it won't make your profile, you need to start getting some backlinks to the profiles, make 10-20 posts, then you'll start to have some pagerank juice flowing to your profile, which will increase it's pagerank, giving you a PR1 backlink easily. :)

Apart from getting into forums and making decent and informative blog posts, writing contents for your website will also make your sit visible in the search engines. It is also good to submit articles to submission directories, however I still dont know what works and what directories just dont.

Hi,
You should focus on writing quality content as well as forum post. Also do work on Social bookmarking, article and blog post with related to your niche.

Hi Mary, sadly there is no easy formula or SEO would be easy!

It depends on the PR and relevancy of the forums - concentrate on forums with an interest in your site subject first.

Keyword competition is also key - try to chose anchor text for your links that is relevant, but not exactly the same as your competitors. Firefox SEO tools can be useful for research - free downloads.

I agree with relevancy but not on PR..

PR has nothing to do with rankings. IMO

Hi Mary, sadly there is no easy formula or SEO would be easy!

It depends on the PR and relevancy of the forums - concentrate on forums with an interest in your site subject first.

Keyword competition is also key - try to chose anchor text for your links that is relevant, but not exactly the same as your competitors. Firefox SEO tools can be useful for research - free downloads.

Blogs and Forums are great source of backlinks but this are not enough. Article marketing is also a great source of traffic.

How many? As often as you can but be reminded to be relevant always.

Article marketing is indeed great, I would go with squidoo lenses also. Create some lenses and try to promote them instead of your website....

Depends on a niche and keywords you want your site to be high-ranked for - linkbuilding and blog/forum posts (it's pretty much the same, as you're putting your link in your posts/signature, so blogs and forums are just places for your links to be build on). You would need good content to reach top-10 position, linkbuilding alone wouldn't do much good - it might boost your SERP a bit, but I'd recommend using different techniques.

To get to google top 10, you have to taker care of your both on page and off page factors such as On page factors: refers to things like copy on your Web site, SEO-friendly Web site design, SEO-friendly code, title tags, meta descriptions, content optimization, headlines & text decoration, alt- and title-attributes , internal linking, sitemaps, header tags (<H1> and <H2>, etc

The focus of off-page optimization is link building (whether through direct exchanges with other sites, directory submissions, article writing, press releases, etc.

And how many forums should i post in for one keyword to get top 10?

How long is a piece of string?

It all depends on how competitive your keyword is. But I have seen my site go from not listed in the first 30 pages for a very competitive keyword to page 2 in a month just by blog commenting.

Blog commenting is a tricky one.
Most people seem to think that you need to have the link in the comment. You don't.
When you're adding a comment, make sure you're not logged in as anyone, choose the name and url option and add your keyword as your name, with your page as the url.
Make sure you actually add a relevant and detailed comment. Don't be spamming blogs with comments like "me too!" and "I agree", actually add some value and the blog owner will more than likely reward you with that link.

Another great tip, some wordpress blogs have a "latest comments" widget that shows on every indexed page. And it gives your link too.
I posted three comments on one of these blogs and the next time I checked with Google that site was showing over 100 links to my site. I believe you need to regularly have a link featured in that section to maintain this though.

in SEO, blogging is great way to have and get instant traffic, because you dont need to wait for approvals, or any thing else.. forumj posting is same, if you are using good resources, you must be confirm that the forum is giving you signature access, how much prominent it is, and how much time it take to crawl.

obtaining links from sites with no relivency to your site would be a waste of time. A plumber would look for d.i.y or home improvement forums. A music cd site would go for music oriented forums and so on.

banners
Back