The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link from blog comment!

i don't mind to make comments on blog those are related to my blog/site niche ... no matter they are dofollow or nodofollow , because i believe if i am participating on those blog with nice comments then i can get lot of visitors and also some back links too ... and also some regular comments on my blog too , so its always a good idea to make comments on lot of blogs

Blog commenting is one way to get quality backlinks. So always remember when you leave a comment make sure your comment is of “quality value.” Mis-information, spelling and grammar errors, or even unprofessional language will reflect badly on you, doing you more harm than good.

Its still counts as quality if it comes from relevant and DoFollow blogs. Google gives more value on these kinds of back links. Make sure not to spam those blogs that you are commenting okay.. ;)

Its still counts as quality if it comes from relevant and DoFollow blogs. Google gives more value on these kinds of back links. Make sure not to spam those blogs that you are commenting okay.. ;)

yeah, better to leave some quality comments and not to put so many links so that your comments will be approved by the blog owner.

It works for our site. I use "anchor text" to link back about different topics and products and Google Webmaster picks them up. Opera's blog is fantastic, easy to use and links are indexed very quickly. Blogspot also counts, after all it belongs to Google, and you can set your facebook account (if you have one) to auto copy what ever you write on Blogspot, doubling the links for less effort.

It works for our site. I use "anchor text" to link back about different topics and products and Google Webmaster picks them up. Opera's blog is fantastic, easy to use and links are indexed very quickly. Blogspot also counts, after all it belongs to Google, and you can set your facebook account (if you have one) to auto copy what ever you write on Blogspot, doubling the links for less effort.

opera blog is new for me because i always use wordpress and blogspot. i think it's good to try it.

MI
Back