The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

link building

Maincomp

affiliate
Hi,
I am new to this but i have been told that to push my site up in ranking i need to buy some links. At the moment it is at position 10 in google and i want to push it up hopfully to number 1. This is a .co.uk site. Could you put me to the right direction please.

Regards

D.M

Don't buy for links, you could do free submission with these methods:

social bookmarking and networking
press release
article submission
blog commenting
forum posting
classified ads

You could follow the methods rubylene specified, you should also do directory submissions, make squidoo lens and hubpages relating to your site

yeah rubylene is right, why you should buy links when you can build quality links and buying links is risky.

additional, find do follow sites you can get more benefits from them.

your site will be punished if you buy links, I suggest to use below method:
social bookmarking and networking
press release
article submission
blog commenting
forum posting
classified ads
blog building

as your site is on page no 1 already, now to gain more positions, update content of your website, do some blogging and create backlinks, Google seems to enjoy blogging.

Do not buy any links, it make no sense and google will penazile you for this.....the most important thing is to get backlink naturaly.

If your web page is already on the number 10 position, it mean that your seo is correct....

now you just need to make a good SEM to archive the position you want!

Hope this help!

That's a good list for starters... I must remember this thread next time a newb asks for how they can get links to their site.

Dear, I will suggest you to build some good quality backlinks. Please also do some social bookmark and blog comments to increase your position on google.

Instead of buying links you can participate in discussion at online communities related to your field with high page rank and it can help you to achieve goal.

But only if those sites don't use rel=nofollow.
That's one of the major problems with all of this. Once you do find a RELEVANT site to participate, you find they use rel=nofollow.

Dear, I will suggest you to build some good quality backlinks. Please also do some social bookmark and blog comments to increase your position on google.

Again, you need to make sure the blog you're posting comments on doesn't maintain the rel=nofollow, which is a default setting on Blogger and others.
Most people don't have a clue about rel=nofollow, and you could be wasting weeks of your precious time adding links in comments that will never be followed.

Most of the time, the only blogs that have removed any default rol=nofollow are SEO related and are usually then considered blackhat by Google (unless your site is all about SEO, it's then pretty pointless), so do you really want to be associated with them and risk your own site being affected?

There's so much disinformation out there, everyone is an expert, and everyone ignores Google and what they suggest.

Even Google contradict themselves. They say they support all sites regardless of wealth and position, but to get anywhere on Google you need to emply tactics that they say they don't like!

It seems that the only ways to get anywhere with Google are to either pay shed loads of cash to them on AdWords, or use blackhat techniques and risk your site being blacklisted.

Hello, i'm doing link building using all the above written ways of building backlinks, but didn't do press release yet.. Can someone explain what does it mean? I'm just new to seo..

Yeah, you do have to be careful when it comes to link buying. If your budget is low then try building quality relevent links yourself. Look for sites relevent to yours and of decent quality (some people look at the page rank here) and mail their webmaster asking if you can have a link on their site. They may ask for one in return so handy to have somewhere on your site where you can add links.

Hi,
I am new to this but i have been told that to push my site up in ranking i need to buy some links. At the moment it is at position 10 in google and i want to push it up hopfully to number 1. This is a .co.uk site. Could you put me to the right direction please.

Regards

D.M

Easysubmits is one way of gettnig links rather quickly, it has to be one of the tools you are using and not the only one though

One of the most effective way of generating backlinks without much sweat is to spend some time to find Blogs that are related to your website, and do comments on the postings.

More than getting links from forums when posting you get something else: you learn a lot, while lots of users share their expertise on niche forums.

Of course, there are also the spammers, but those you can avoid very easy. :)

The best place to start any linking strategy is with web directories. The two biggest by far are Yahoo and the Open Directory (used by Google). Being listed in these is an absolute must as they generate huge amounts of traffic.
There are plenty of other directories you should get listed in too. Global, local and industry-specific directories abound on the Internet. To find them run a search for ‘web directory’ on your favourite search engine. The directories that come up highest in the search rankings will probably generate the most traffic.

One of the most effective way of generating backlinks without much sweat is to spend some time to find Blogs that are related to your website, and do comments on the postings.

I wouldn't say this was one of the most effective ways. Not only are many of these nofollow links (which have little or no seo value) but Google doesn't treat these as good quality backlinks. Worth doing yes, but definitely not "one of the most effective ways of generating backlinks"

MI
Back