The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Building......

99blogs

affiliate
Link building is often defined as practise of getting links from other sites to your own site.
Search Engines give more importance to websites that have more inbound links and therefore rank those sites higher in their search results.
From past many years webmasters have actively involved in various link building activities to get top rankings in search engines.

Can you make links

Hi,

Open Search "PMP Online Exams" and find" pmpstudies.com "

i am working for this and i want one way links for this site. So Pm me if you are interested into this site.

Sohan Kumawat

Link building is often defined as practise of getting links from other sites to your own site.
Search Engines give more importance to websites that have more inbound links and therefore rank those sites higher in their search results.
From past many years webmasters have actively involved in various link building activities to get top rankings in search engines.

Ranking for keywords nobody will ever type into an engine is dumb. Better not to rely on the search rankings to provide visitors, passing traffic rarely converts to paying clients. With most websites, the value isn't there to make the masses link to for no reason. Got to give a very good reason why others should link for no profit for them. What's in it for them?......... Why should they give you a link - what are you doing for them?

Reasons why link swaps fail:

Not automated
Expectations are too high
Linking websites have no value
People know the value of links - they now charge!
Linking sites not established
Sites have no content
Link exchanges now devalued
People just don't target links enough
The links space offered won't be seen hardly ever
Amateur sites don't last eg: any links placed will be lost

Hey you guys can try a creative way of exchanging links! next time you ask for a link exchange, try and appreciate the other webmaster by offering him a 'linking' badge with a good slogan of encouragement.

Hey you guys can try a creative way of exchanging links! next time you ask for a link exchange, try and appreciate the other webmaster by offering him a 'linking' badge with a good slogan of encouragement.

I won't be doing that thanks.

banners
Back