The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link Building Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin36

Yesterday I wrote a post on Link Building, kind of like a 101, covering all the basics. I was going to post here but to be honest there is a lot of information.

Here is an excerpt....

All of the search engines (Google, Yahoo!, and Live) place a strong importance on one way back links to determine you’re websites ranking. Think of link building like running for an election (I think KingPin should be the next Prime Minister btw
wink.gif
) the more votes you get, the higher in the polls you are right?....read more here...link building tips

Hope this helps to all the budding link builders!!

KP

I see a very deep explanation about the different backlink types, and there are some quite a good suggestion, but I still miss something, and it would be the suggestion to focus on deep links. My newest site has a deep link ratio over 60% and seems to come over the Google's hindern filter much faster than if those links would points to the main page.

I agree Zoli, there are a few more linking types such as "Synergy" and "Asymmetrical (3 way linking) but I feel there more for the advanced level.

What you're seeing in the SEO Process folder is kind of like a mini SEO101, it's not intended to touch the advanced stuff right away.

I wanted to educate people that are new to SEO/Internet Marketing/Online Marketing before I touched any advanced stuff.

After I have completed the 101, then I'll be going into depth on more tactical land strategic, advanced link building methods.

KP

Good article. I don`t fully agree with this tough:

"Be careful about buying links or you will get banned. Be extra careful when thinking about buying Site Wide links. If your website only has a few back links one day and the next day you have hundreds Google will penalise you.

If Google is doing this then it would penalize any good news site, and we would have only old information, freshness cannot survive that way...

And again you cannot control who is linking to you. Why punish a good guy for something he can't control?

Your quiye right, you can't control who links to you but you can control who you link to.

That was the point I was making and unfortunately no matter how much of a good guy you are, one person can make your life hell.

KP

is directory, blog, article submission, ad posting, group posting is enough for the site to be indexed??

KP, seems you are updating the blog or something is wrong, it gives me 404 error. Can you check it out please?

link building is a most important part of website high rank and increase in link popularity, increase in page rankings.

Same 404 Error for me can you please solve it out KP.

Would love to read and analyze some thing from you on link building. :)

Amit

Thank you for this help sir.. I am keep on reading this link building articles you made it. For I could learn more about link building.

• created high quality content people value
  • formatting it in a way that people want to talk about it.
i hope it will help! :)

I agree to your points and would like to putmine is that Content is everything. Should your site be linked to related and thematic site with good content. You win... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back