The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Building Techniques

shruchi nagar

affiliate
[FONT=&quot]If you want to rank any site in SERPs then backlinks play a major role in that process. It is time consuming job but still unavoidable because ultimately, it’s still the trump card for top 10 rankings. The Google algo has become much more elegant and advanced, and placing more emphasis on [/FONT]trusted[FONT=&quot] links.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This collection of link building tips are likely to guarantee that you will receive free links from already established websites.[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Article Submissions: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Just create a short article about your services as niche as possible and submit it to high PR Article submission sites it will surely help in extending number of backlinks.[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Submit site to Directories:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]This is a pretty monotonous process that can get you several hundred backlinks. An alternative would be to hire a manual directory submitter. [/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]Comment on Blogs[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Start commenting on relevant and popular sites in your niche. Don’t just spam for links but focus on building a relationship with other bloggers as well. [/FONT]
  4. [FONT=&quot]Reciprocal Links with Similar Websites:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Its important to pick sites that are of high relevance so you’ll not only get links but traffic. Reciprocal linking can be useful from the beginning but don’t overdo it. Prefer three way reciprocal links to avoid google penalty.[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=&quot]Submit Press Releases to PR Sites[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]A basic press release about your website’s launch can be released to several PR websites, who will distribute it to various online news outlets[/FONT]
  6. [FONT=&quot]Web 2.0 Pages:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]A Various free services are available to create free web 2.0 pages like a Squidoo lens is fairly easy to create. It only takes around 15 minutes to set up one fully and you’ll be able to insert a bunch of anchor text links to your website.[/FONT]
  7. [FONT=&quot]Social Bookmarking:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Certain social bookmarking sites like Digg or del.ic.ious are often crawled by search engines and do help to get a website indexed. They also help you to increase traffic to your website and also provide you free backlinks.[/FONT]
  8. [FONT=&quot]Forum Signatures[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Sign up for some forums in your niche and start contributing to ongoing discussions. Insert a link to the homepage or some inner pages of your site.
    Some forums provide you backlinks very quickly and no doubt visitors will come to know about your services.
    [/FONT]

I guess Link Exchange to relevant and top blogs could be included too?...
They bring traffic, backlinks and another set of traffic... :)

[FONT=&quot]The Link Building Techniques which you’ve stated will really help us in building quality back links. Consistency and relevancy plays a major role in building back links.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Reciprocal Links with Similar Websites: Its important to pick sites that are of high relevance so you’ll not only get links but traffic. Reciprocal linking can be useful from the beginning but don’t overdo it. Prefer three way reciprocal links to avoid google penalty.

I also much prefer doing three-way link exchange because it's more natural in the eyes of SEs...

The tips are really effective but i like the two techniques most. Forum signature links will help to increase the visibility of the links and the article submission will increase the number of backlinks. Also, don't forget the internal linking, as it will also help to increase the visibility of the links and improves the search engine rankings.

I never done some of this techniques. They said article submission is one of the powerful link you will have in your blog or site. Maybe I should try this one.

A very nice tutorial and very informative post but i think u have missed the point of icluding link in profile for high PR sites..
that also helps in backlink...
but anyways it really a very good and informative post

Hello friend,
If any body want to link exchange with my high pr site so pls mail me this id destleseo at gmail dot com

This is my site info

Title: Live Psychic Chat

Url: destle.com

des: all world class psychics, astrologer, tutors, doctors, tutors available at $2 or less at destle.com

my back links
destle.com
gethighdiscounts.weebly.com/
travelmasti.weebly.com/

Thanks
Richa

i thin link exchange will also help you to your backlinks, as long as the site is relevant to you :D
Sure, link exchange will help to increase backlinks, but make sure you go for one way link and not the give and take method. If you give them a link in exchange it means you lose your valuable readers. That link will give you 0 benefit from it.

The link building techniques which you’ve specified would certainly help us a lot to gain better SERP. There are many more techniques such as web 2.0 submissions, Craig list etc do help in getting better search engine positions.

Thanks for useful tips

It would be great if people stopped making posts like this. It wastes everyone's time when they check to see what the thread update is just to find it's yet another 'thanks for the info' post.

Why not try and contribute to the discussion instead.

Sure, link exchange will help to increase backlinks, but make sure you go for one way link and not the give and take method. If you give them a link in exchange it means you lose your valuable readers. That link will give you 0 benefit from it.

i think, having a link partners doesn't mean that you will loss you readers or followers, and i think there are benefits in having link exchange, but not as good as one way links :D

1. [FONT=&quot]Article Submissions: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Just create a short article about your services as niche as possible and submit it to high PR Article submission sites it will surely help in extending number of backlinks.[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Reciprocal Links with Similar Websites:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Its important to pick sites that are of high relevance so you’ll not only get links but traffic. Reciprocal linking can be useful from the beginning but don’t overdo it. Prefer three way reciprocal links to avoid google penalty.[/FONT]

Article submission has their own limits in submitting article.
some of them wants the article to be at least 300 to 400
words per article. That is why it is better to create one
that will support different article site.

I still prefer reciprocal links over three way. It's the
webmaster's responsibilities to check out whether he
or she was overdoing the link trading. That is what I
think :D

MI
Back