The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

link building services

99blogs

affiliate
Building links through reciprocal link exchanges is a simple yet very powerful website promotional tool.
If done correctly, increasing your linkage will:

1. Increase your traffic significantly.
2. Improve your visibility in the search engines.
3. Provide an added resource to your website.
4. Save you a lot of advertising money.
5. Save you time.

Can you make links

Hi,

Search "PMP Online Exams" and find" pmpstudies.com "

i am working for this and i want one way links for this site. So Pm me if you are interested into this site.

Sohan Kumawat

One way links are in demand

Right now, one way links are in demand.

Google gives more importance to one way links right now.:punk:

link exchange is dead !

Ofcourse it is. Why give away free links on valuable webspace, when companies can sell it for 1000's.

This is too impossible for it to work, the odds are against you, when you'll need 100k's worth of links just to begin with. Na it's a waste of time, unless it can be automated.

Building links through reciprocal link exchanges is a simple yet very powerful website promotional tool.
If done correctly, increasing your linkage will:

1. Increase your traffic significantly.
2. Improve your visibility in the search engines.
3. Provide an added resource to your website.
4. Save you a lot of advertising money.
5. Save you time.

Reciprocal links are of little value particularly if they are on pages with lots of outgoing links which is often the case.

You may see a small increase in traffic and will have a minor effect on SERPs. I don't see how a page of outgoing (probably topically unrelated) links add any kind of useful resource to a website.

How creating reciprocal links saves time I don't know. The time could be better spent finding one way links on topically related sites.

If you create lots of topically unrelated reciprocal links you could damage your SERPs.

Agree with you, one way links are in demand nowadays.

Ofcourse the best advert spots are in demand and it's nice to dream - except you'll be lucky to land them. Do you think people will just give you these out of the kindness of their heart. Can't even get these by way of a homepage exchange.

One-ways are worth too much money to just give away.

Last edited:
forums, article writing, blogging, adding comments to others blogs, directory listings, owning multiple domains and adding links, persuading other webmasters you know to give you links.

forums, article writing, blogging, adding comments to others blogs, directory listings, owning multiple domains and adding links, persuading other webmasters you know to give you links.

The above doesn't work that well, especially the persuading bit. Here's why:

Blogs and Forums get much spam and I've never clicked on a webmaster link and bought from them. Never will, it's just too small time and lengthy process to get 10 visitors per link.

Multiple domains, buying domains for the attached links is so sad, and linking them to a different website will be off-target, so pointless. The site will get penalised and have to undo all that bad work as the traffic coming will not buy, so you'll end up seeking the right links anyway - so why not do it right first time.

Persuading others to give you a totally free weblink is not easy. It's hard enough asking for a benefical link swap on some deep links page, and you think I'll just give up my webspace for nothing? Sorry there's just no way.

I must get so many affiliate companies trying this on, you wouldn't believe -and I say the same thing to them all. And that's with them offering me money, and they can't do it - and you think some webmaster can accomplish what million dollar businesses cannot. Mind you, with the desperation for links these days I say some will be successful, just not to the level freebie hunters think.

Directories are probably you're best bet for freebie links, unfortunately the only benefit is PR, which is totally useless, unless you're ego driven and like to boast about backlink count. It's a waste of time.

You're better off creating content and wait for useless sites to link to you. They ARE desperate to link to anything with quality, but forget about good related links coming your way for free, it's a lot harder than that. It takes fairly major cash these days, but people don't want to hear about that, all they are interested in is the freebie.

The sales won't come to you, you have to go out and sell to people! So 2 things are necessary:

1. Get your name out there

2. Selling will be an Outbound thing for years before it becomes Inbound

Last edited:
You seem to focus only on the traffic the backlinks generate. I focus more on the positive effect topically related backlinks have on the SERPs for my targeted key phrases.

highlander, do you think that everybody on web need to purchase links for better results? May be you think that these tricks don't work for backlinks but it works for me and may be for others too.

highlander, do you think that everybody on web need to purchase links for better results? May be you think that these tricks don't work for backlinks but it works for me and may be for others too.

Well, lets test that theory with this site VPS Web Hosting | Virtual Private Server | Plesk VPS Hosting | cPanel VPS Hosting

A hosting company, well, it's not the only one offering hosting, 1000's do it, so up against it before even getting started.

Number of links: 403, even if that were 4003, it won't be enough.

Greyed out PR as well, that's a penalty isn't it, should be white. Maybe I'm wrong.

Looks like the backlink thing isn't working after all. Just an observation

It would probably help if that site had some content on it. The problem is not the backlinks - it's the lack of onsite optimisation. btw it's page rank 2 according to my Google toolbar.

You seem to focus only on the traffic the backlinks generate. I focus more on the positive effect topically related backlinks have on the SERPs for my targeted key phrases.

Traffic converts into sales - end of.

Forget the serps, manipulation is bad, even if that's not the intent - Google won't see it that way and will be unforgiving. You cannot compete for top spot, it's impossible. Even my site won't get to No1, I think it got No4 for a couple of top keywords, and my others - am listed on pages 14 and 20 for those and they are also very sought after keywords.

Everyone gets burned, maybe not immediately, but they will. Google is a money making machine - not in the business of handouts. Free this and free that, it's laughable to see so many fight for nothing at all.

They are so convinced they can win using outdated and pointless strategies. You need at least 10k of visitors every month, with 200 real enquiries, emails etc for it to be worth it.

Okay, Okay - if the serps are so great, then why do Google charge £2.00 plus, for the top keywords on adwords. There's your answer and clue to why you won't get anywhere unless you bid for those all important keywords. Heck it's not that expensive, start at .10p per click, average spend £50 a month on adwords and things will happen for you.

It would probably help if that site had some content on it. The problem is not the backlinks - it's the lack of onsite optimisation. btw it's page rank 2 according to my Google toolbar.

Says 'No pagerank available' on mine. The guy needs links for the traffic to find him.

SEO is not the be all and end all, it will just scratch the surface and won't deliver the same results as pure advertising will.

Traffic converts into sales - end of.

That's true and higher SERPs positions result in increased traffic. Having said that, traffic from search phrases not appropriate to your content do not.

Forget the serps, manipulation is bad, even if that's not the intent - Google won't see it that way and will be unforgiving. You cannot compete for top spot, it's impossible. Even my site won't get to No1, I think it got No4 for a couple of top keywords, and my others - am listed on pages 14 and 20 for those and they are also very sought after keywords.

Forget the SERPs? This is an optimisation forum. What should an optimiser focus on if it's not the SERPs for his/her targeted keywords and phrases? I have lots of number one spots on Google and I focus on SERPs and use backlinks from topically related sites with carefully chosen anchor text to improve them.

They are so convinced they can win using outdated and pointless strategies. You need at least 10k of visitors every month, with 200 real enquiries, emails etc for it to be worth it.

How do you know how many visitors I need every month? If I had 200 real enquiries I would be wasting time answering them and not serving my customers. For me that is way too much traffic. My business survives on low visitor numbers because the conversion rate is high because I have chosen my targeted keywords/phrases carefully.

Okay, Okay - if the serps are so great, then why do Google charge £2.00 plus, for the top keywords on adwords. There's your answer and clue to why you won't get anywhere unless you bid for those all important keywords. Heck it's not that expensive, start at .10p per click, average spend £50 a month on adwords and things will happen for you.

You clearly don't understand how Adwords works if you think there is a fixed price for certain keywords. The price is dictated by the level of competition for the keywords and the level of proximity the keyword has to your content. If your content is closely linked to the keyword in question your successful bid will be lower than another site with less well matched content. Also, the advert text itself has a major affect on the size of the bid required to gain the top spot.

Forget the SERPs? This is an optimisation forum. What should an optimiser focus on if it's not the SERPs for his/her targeted keywords and phrases? I have lots of number one spots on Google and I focus on SERPs and use backlinks from topically related sites with carefully chosen anchor text to improve them.

No it's not, this is the Link Development forum but it's a general term so mistakes will be made! Doesn't say SEO, although they probably have a seperate forum for that.

But you should be concentrating on getting visitors to your site, and adwords would produce better and faster results than free serps. But I guess you just like free stuff so each to their own.

How do you know how many visitors I need every month? If I had 200 real enquiries I would be wasting time answering them and not serving my customers. For me that is way too much traffic. My business survives on low visitor numbers because the conversion rate is high because I have chosen my targeted keywords/phrases carefully.

I don't, but since I was benchmarking, and allowing for non-conversions of those 200 visitors, you will need the enquiry flow to actually sell, and there's nothing strange about that - it's called attracting the sale. Can't sell if the traffic level is low, conversion won't happen. Enquiries are real interest, not a sale yet, but interest and that's important.

How can you have too many enquiries. That's what every business needs, it's practically money in the bank and you want to turn those away... whatever floats your boat.

You clearly don't understand how Adwords works if you think there is a fixed price for certain keywords.

Never said it was a fixed price you idiot. And I studied Marketing at college so don't need to understand adwords, even though I bet I know more than you. I also use the national media to advertise and just got into a top industry magazine for my website, so yeah I guess I know nothing eh lol.

Free serp crap indeed lol.

Last edited:
banners
Back