The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Building Services

Jordandelozier

affiliate
I've tried 2 services that build links for websites. The first service was $230 but turned out to be a scam (although I did get 2-3 .edu links from it). The second was $65 and I received 10 permanent links. From the second guy I received a very good excel spread-sheet with all the links including the PR of the sites that linked to it.

However, the links were not great quality and were all .com.uk links. I would like to purchase a link building service from someone who could get .com or .edu (or .gov) links and not in the middle of 50 other links. Anyone know of a service?

Please check my site in my profile for guaranteed manual directory submission for quality backlinks and traffics to your site.

you can also check there my latest projects pricing and more.

Thanks

I've heard link market is good. I haven't tried them yet, but plan to. It's like $24 every 6 months for full access. You basically just link swap with people.

Link Market

you can see some directory lists and decide wich ones can give u a high quality link with little money and do the submmisions ur self.Thats the best in my opinion.

Invest some time, study the market and find the best. There are a few that can do wonders. I won't advertise for any.

There are lots of free Seo directory list,,,
but since you are willing to pay then i think you have to give some more...

I've heard link market is good. I haven't tried them yet, but plan to. It's like $24 every 6 months for full access. You basically just link swap with people.

LinkMarket, I used them 2 years ago and haven't used them since, actually don't use these silly websites. Know why? - bcos the link swaps you'll get are worthless from low traffic, bad website ideas that will amount to nothing and any link placed will get zero. Even if you pay the $24, the links aren't amazing, so what the heck are they justifying their fee on?

Why do people keep link partnering with these crap sites? it's insane. Look, these sites are built for one reason, and that's to take money from web novices and get rich.

Save your money and buy real links directly from related websites instead.

banners
Back