The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link Building Required..

KingPin36

I have just acquired a contract from one of the automotive industries biggest players.

I am looking for someone or a company to do the back linking.

What I want/need

Quality links. This is an absolute must. Links must contain the keywords which I will give the successful person/company.

The contract will be for a 12 months.

You will have your own list of contacts for link building.

A monthly report of what where and when.

What I don't want

Indian companies. Ideally it should be a western person/company. The reason why I say that is because a few years back I outsourced link building to an Indian company and I found links to adult sites.

Thats ok for another adult site but this was for an Investment Bank. Not very good and I lost a lot of business through that.

But if you think you can change my mind tell me why I should use your services. Ideally you will have examples and a sample report too.

Price is not an issue but leave me enough change left over for a Mars Bar!!

If the person/company is good at what they do I will reward them with a bonus payment each month, but that is down to my discretion.

If you want a contract drawing up, I can get my lawyer to draft one in 48 hours.

PM me if you think you can do it.

KP

What I don't want

Indian companies. Ideally it should be a western person/company. The reason why I say that is because a few years back I outsourced link building to an Indian company and I found links to adult sites.

I think Now here no way for Indian companies or person. I think a few years back you would choose service provider very quickly otherwise ........... according to me most of Indians can give you quality works because we believe on hard work and satisfaction.

And we do generally all works (approx 95%) for abroad, and they come always due to our work quality and good work relationship.

MI
Back