The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Link Building Question

james2007

affiliate
You built a website for your parents that relates to the filed of real estate. You've completed link building for them via forums, blogs ad human edited directories that real to real estate.

That all being said, another realtor out of another state has asked to complete link building for their real estate website. You will need to post on the same forums and blogs as you have done so for your parents real estate website. Will Google, MSN and Yahoo trace the IP's and ban my parents site or penalize them? I would have to create other user names and signature links on these same forums and blogs. How does this all work? Would or should I change IP's? If yes, how so?

Yes, all content relates to the blogs and forums!

The two sites are complete different sites so I do not think you will be banned. If you can host the two sites on different IP address and add the things that distinguise the sites (they are in two different states) it will make it easier and clear to search engines and web directories that site A is and estate agent in London, Site B is and estate agent in Essex.
There should be not problems at all. I have promoted 3 sites in the same niche at the same time before and had no problems.

This is not a problem at all, IMHO search engines do not trace which IP you have submitted a website from. For example suppose a SEO company have ten projects from a particular region name it Birmingham, all belongs to same niche suppose Travel, they too build links and do all the stuff to promote all the ten websites.
It happens and non of the site get banned due to submission from same IP.

Regards
John

Yeah, it's not at all problem for you..As your parents site and your neighbor sites both are different, so nothing will happen..So many will perform lots of projects for same web site (including internal pages) from same IP address..Nothing will be serious..Cheer up and continue your work..Thank You

Nothing to worry about. I'm dubious as to having sites in the same ip address range has any effect either. I have two ISPs each with a number of websites on. I still seem to benefit from backlinks between them.

Its okay in moderation, excessive linking is what can get you in trouble

Nothing to worry about. I'm dubious as to having sites in the same ip address range has any effect either. I have two ISPs each with a number of websites on. I still seem to benefit from backlinks between them.

Take two two different IP's and with different content not total you can modify even small also ...in forums signature use different url's ,

MI
Back