The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Building for Beginners

Murray

affiliate
I enjoy creating additional revenue streams through blogging but exploring this forum gives me different ideas to try.

What are some beginner's Link Building guides that you all would suggest? What are some things to know about it and is this a profitable way to pay the light bill or is this beer money at best?

All the information would help as I don't want to invest too much time into something that may or may not work for me.

Thanks in advanced.

http://www.quicksprout.com/the-advanced-guide-to-link-building/ here is a little guide I found when I browsed for some guides, it looks like there's some decent information on there which you can use.

As for me, forum posting as one of the link building techniques works pretty effectively for me. I'm sure you know how forum posting works, my procedure is usually to build a reputation on the website, but anyone can experiment to see which way works effectively.

Thanks for the advice. I would have to try to figure out what kind of forums to post in. I'm so use to blogging that I will need to figure out how to find some proper forums to do this in. I'm willing to give it a shot.

Do most people experience a relevantly good flow of income from this or are these hit or miss?

This is a really good read. I really want to get to know more about SEO and all that stuff which is why I am glad to have found and joined this informative community. I want to be able to use the Internet to my advantage.

Thanks for the link ozadin, it seems to be a very helpful article. I've yet to put any of its suggestions into practice but it definitely makes link building seem a lot easier - I had no idea what it even involved before reading the article, but it's been cleared up quite a bit!

Good link, thanks for sharing that one.
To the OP, do a search and I'm sure you'll find tons of links to people happy to sell you guides! :)

Thank you so much for that link ozadin. I'm going through it right now, and it's a really great link. The information is really excellent there. I'm learning a lot form just the first chapter alone!

http://www.quicksprout.com/the-advanced-guide-to-link-building/ here is a little guide I found when I browsed for some guides, it looks like there's some decent information on there which you can use.

As for me, forum posting as one of the link building techniques works pretty effectively for me. I'm sure you know how forum posting works, my procedure is usually to build a reputation on the website, but anyone can experiment to see which way works effectively.

Thanks for that useful link. It is one of the best link building guide I've ever read.

I'm curious here, do you rank well with forum links or do you just use them as a source of traffic?

To ViperDove most forums will make you place your back link in your signature , this does help by back linking to your site , and it will also drive traffic from the forum as well because if a reader likes what you have to say , then they will click on your signature to visit your site, and find out what other information you have available there. :)

The article mentioned below has over 100 link building resources to help everyone from beginners to experts, including blogs, forums, webinars, podcasts, and more. I hope it helps you find the information you need!

Thanks..... Its really helpful link because I got more suggestions and ideas from all of you, to my opinion forum posting is a great effective link building tool for beginners by which we can get huge info as we need.

Forum and blog comment is the best and easy link building method for any beginners as they are easy to do, if you have basic knowledge about subject and if you do not have you can understand the discussions there are improve your knowledge as well. Once you got the good knowledge, then article and blog writing is also a good way to make some money.

After the major update from search engine the complete link building scenario has been changed now quality matters a lot while making links for your site and unique content is the best way to achieve it.

Agreed Mikeandy!

To all those just beginning, don't go chasing any old links just for the sake of links.

Gain back links with high PR and relevant to your niche will stand the test of time and be 1000 times more valuable for your site than a tonne of no PR or low PR links.

Best way is defiantly unique content, sharing this on social media and other high PR sites. Quality over quantity every time!

Link building is fruitful if it is carried out properly.Quality link is important as compare to quantity.Link building is slow process and should be done carefully.Again relevant links makes a lot of difference.
I think the fundamental of seo are remain same, just focus on your content; content is prime factor to increase website traffic. Its the content which impress visitors and makes them spend more time on websites.

banners
Back