The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Linda GONE THIS WEEK to WebMasterWorld Vegas

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Hi all

I'm rushing to leave for WebMasterWorld in Las Vegas. If you are going PLEASE look me up. I would love to meet you in person.

I will be gone all week and return on Friday and should have LOTS of exciting news. So if your post goes unanswered for a couple days, that's why. While I am gone Stephen will be moderating and I will peak in if I have time to get online somewhere.

See you all when I return. Be good while I'm gone. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I came back a day early. I was having neck/back problems the whole time, that kept getting worse so just bought a ticket and came home today instead of tomorrow so I could get to my chiropractor. So I missed PubCon today which was supposed to be the best day.

However the conference part was great and I got to meet LOTS of special people in person, that I have been working with online with for a long time. Struck some great deals, learned a lot and made lots of great new contacts.

After I get caught up on the forum, emails and lay one some ice packs I will blog about the event from the affiliate marketing perspective plus link to other good blogs that have different perspectives on the event. Will try to blog tomorrow but may need to do it over the weekend.

Thank you Stephen, my wonder mod, for helping while I was away.

I appreciate you!!!

banners
Back