The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Linda AKA Catalyst - Your Mod Here

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Most of you know me as Catalyst, but for those of you that may not - I am an affiliate management consultant representing a select group of some of the top converting and highest paying partner programs available.

5 Star Affiliate Programs manages or consults for some of the top revshare programs available from top brands such as National Geographic Store, eFax, OneShare, Snapfish and 21st Century as well as offering some brand new programs from almost every market niche.

We offer High Payouts and Conversion Rates. Some programs are cutting checks for over $$10K a Month! All merchants are guaranteed to pay on time, are high-integrity, parasite-free and pro-actively managed to help ensure your success.

5 Star Affiliate Programs is an affiliate directory with reviews of carefully selected, honest, parasite-free, pro-actively managed programs we offer with some of the highest commissions & conversion rates in the industry.
Most of the 5 Star programs are managed by PartnerCentric the leading outsourced affiliate management company, so you can be assured management is responsive and supportive.

Many of our programs offer the VERY HIGHEST commission in their space, some offer 2 tier and life-time residual commissions, most offer free datafeeds and the IPC (Instant Page Creator).

5 Star Affiliate Program Advantages

.::. Top commissions - several programs are cutting checks for over $10K a month
.::. Long cookie durations
.::. High conversion rates
.::. Honest merchants, responsive support
.::. Free Datafeeds and the IPC (Instant Page Creator) available for most programs
.::. Affiliate-centered, pro-active management available to help you succeed

View them all at our 5 Star Affiliate Programs site below and let me know how I can help you make money with any of these lucrative offers.

Hey!

I'm thinking about starting a blog. I came here to try to figure out how affiliates could help my potentail blog make money.

Hi Demwriter,

Welcome to 5 Star. You've come to the right place. Between our affiliate forums and our blogging forums you should be able to learn a lot. Just ask questions in the right forum. If it's more about how to start a blog post in the blogging forum. You'll also discover lots of other ideas for monetizing your blog.

Do you have a blog topic or affiliate market in mind? If you feel like sharing it could help us help you better.

MI
Back