“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Lidango LLC [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielrog

affiliate
danielrog submitted a new resource:

Lidango LLC - Own products

Lidango LLC is company that offers a big variety of high converting products all around the world. Currently, we are expanding our affiliate network, so we want to invite you to become one of our affiliates.

We are selling the products all around the world. Currently, we offer more than 60 different products in over 70 countries worldwide with average conversion rate above 7% and excellent payouts, where the payout of each product varies across countries in between of $7 for some Asian...

Read more about this resource...

Have you heard of our top product called Herparen, available for CPL with payouts up to $25 per lead?
Herparen is a new liver sypport syrup. Its natural formula helps the regeneration of the liver, relieving side effects from alcohol, unhealthy food and intoxication. It can be used without prescription for prevention and detoxification. The product is safe to use, without any side effects. The regular intake can help for improved liver health in the long run.

Last edited:
Hello,
The team of Lidango is willing to share with you one of the best converting products: Onlycosolve

Onycosolve is a new antifungal feet and nail spray. Its combination of 4 active ingredients help relieve the itchiness, bad smell and skin cracks. The product may be used at all stages of the infection or for cosmetic and aesthetic purposes. The spray should be applied and rubbed onto the infected spots(after cleansing and wiping them dry) 2-3 times per day. If used properly, it may contribute to a better feet and nail health in the long run.

Our top product HydroFace is available for affiliates of Lidango LLC:
Hydroface is a pair of anti-aging creams: The Lift & Restore Peptide Cream - acts intensively on all areas of the face and neck & The Intensive Eye Contour Cream – specifically formulated for the eye area. The non-greasy rejuvenator Hydroface helps reduce signs of aging with its hydrating, firming and lifting properties. The amino-peptide complex penetrates deep into skin surface to help soften lines and depuff. It contributes the skin to be replenished and deeply hydrated. Hydroface helps against skin damage around the lips, eyes, on the cheeks, forehead, neck and chest.

Hey :)

Let me present you our top health and beauty product Cholestifin, reaching its payouts for some European countries up to $22.
Cholestifin is perfectly balanced and efficiently composed cholesterol-reducing product. Its formula reduces the levels of harmful cholesterol and increases “good” cholesterol, removes cholesterol deposits and last, but not least, eliminates the risk of heart attack and stroke.

Please contact me again. I have earned more than $ 500 but have not been paid.
I sent a letter requesting payment from February. but has not been paid yet.

Last edited:
UP... Lidango scam?????????

What do you think? Let's discuss this issue for me.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like they are selling 'snake oil'
Looks like the customer is not the only one getting *snaked* here

2cents.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back