The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lets run through my first Pay Per Call campaign plan

teeowe

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I'm after advice and opinions on my first ever campaign in PPC.

So, I've signed up with RingPartner, found a good offer which is converting nicely and has good EPC's across the network.

I've designed one LP using unbounce.

I'm going to be using Bing for traffic.

OK, so what I want advice on is what I need to split test and in what order.

I've seen mention of running 3 separate ads targeting each keyword type: Broad, Phrase and Exact. Everyone agree I should be doing that?

Then should I split test the Ad headline/copy or different designs of the LP?

Then LP headline, LP colour, LP CTA's.

Obviously I split test one thing at a time, but I just wanted to confirm and get opinions on what order I should split test each thing and what.

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

You're off to a good start. Glad to hear you signed up with us!

What category is the campaign in? Network EPC's are NOT a great measurement, since they can be skewed by all of the different traffic across the network.

Why are you starting with Bing? I'd recommend starting with Google's call-only campaigns. That way you don't need to worry about optimizing your LP, since you'll only get clicks to calls from mobile phones.

You can try all 3 keyword match types, but to better manage your spend, you may want to use phrase only. If you're on Google, I'd start with modified broad only.

Use at least 2 different ad text creatives per ad group. Try 2 that are very different to start.

I'd also try 2-3 very different landing pages, rather than just swapping colors and headlines.

You can test all these things simultaneously, but limit how many variations of each you test at the same time.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions.

Best of luck.

-Mike

Hey RingPartner, thanks for the input!

The offer is in health. I've taken your advice and opted to use Google adwords call only campaign. Literally just got it set up with the adwords editor. Also targeting modified broad match keywords only.

Under review as of now but will post back with updates, I'll move it over to the journey thread.

Hey RingPartner, thanks for the input!

The offer is in health. I've taken your advice and opted to use Google adwords call only campaign. Literally just got it set up with the adwords editor. Also targeting modified broad match keywords only.

Under review as of now but will post back with updates, I'll move it over to the journey thread.
hey man please keep us update

MI
Back