The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

let's pay it forward & make some money!

Hey I'm Jessie, & I'm so happy to be a part of this community! I can't wait tell I am making some money and helping others change their lives as well.
Would be glad to hear how you are making it. The forum has different categories for all types of topic. Im sure you will find where to share your success story. Welcome :cool:

Is that #6^ :p yes ...
do you have bad eyes or a very big monitor?
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Zoom...Zoom ;)

@Jessie Beck, welcome to affiliatefix.

The world is aware, that people doing good don't want recognition. But the one who claims or plans wants it!!!
Best wishes to either of you. :)

Most of the time things in simple is far more enjoyable in life.

@Jessie Beck, welcome to affiliatefix.

The world is aware, that people doing good don't want recognition. But the one who claims or plans wants it!!!
Best wishes to either of you. :)

Most of the time things in simple is far more enjoyable in life.

Although it seems to be a bit off affiliate topic, but this particular statement touched me. My only objection is that I don't think the world is aware.
In fact, I think the world likes people who want recognition, and don't care about people who don't want it, because almost everyone of them enjoys recognition and want it when they do their own good.

But what really touched me is seeing another person here who understands or values this same thing I've been saying in the mind for years.
It takes heart to make up your mind in the mist of 90% different people to be different, be who you are and do things because that is who you are regardless of who other people are or what they do.

But the truth about what I think is that recognition is useless unless necessary. Weeding out recognition will weed out a lot of fake people.

Another very important thing here is that, and the real people know that is that, It don't matter whether others do what they are supposed to do, although you can wish for that, but in all situations, you do what you do because that is who you are.

Great one. Virtual

MI
Back