The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lets All Say Hello Here

GasolineIncome

Hi there Ladies and Gentlemen.

I like the emphasis on this place being focused on worthy and worthwhile affiliate programs. There is so much out there that is not up to par or perhaps even shady. I have a feeling I'm really going to like this place.

I thought I'd start a topic here hoping we could all introduce ourselves here in one place. I couldn't see making a topic just for myself. I think things will look more active this way too. I hope you don't mind. I like gathering together. :)

I got online and started marketing after hurricane Katrina did its damage with the special focus on how gasoline prices spiked and I knew there would be a lot of people perhaps that wanted to increase their income by working at home. I'm trying to "brand" the idea as "Gasoline Income" and I've written a blog that is accessible from my main site.

It's the link up near the top there that says (Featured Article).

The Build is very similar and they play off each other.

Hey but where's here to introduce ourselves. I live in NYC, a place called Staten Island which used to be the most unpopulated, more "country style" borough of the 5 boroughs here in NYC. It's gotten quite populated, verging on over-populated with houses going up everywhere where the used to be fields and forests, and ponds and streams.

I moved here in 1996. I lived in Manhattan for 9 years. I served in the U.S.M.C. for 6 years prior to that.

My wife and my son and I still enjoy it out there on Staten Island. Of all the 4 other boroughs combined Staten Island still has the most park land. We enjoy horseback riding, at the beach picnics, and bicycle riding.

Nice to meet you all and good luck in all your endeavors...

Hi Dan,

Big friendly welcome to the 5 Star Forums. Thanks for joining and let us know what we can do to answer questions or help on your journey toward online success. Thank you for the nice intro post too. Lets see if we can get some of the shy lurkers to tell us about themselves too.

MI
Back