The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

LearnHawaiianMassage Affiliate Program

LearnHawaiianMassage

affiliate
Hi there,
My name is JSun and I'm the owner of LearnHawaiianMassage.com We have a unique affiliate program which revolves around a DVD that teaches people Hawaiian LomiLomi Massage.
We pay out 50% on the first tier and 5% on the second tier, to your paypal or e-bullion account.
Our system was designed modelling a very successful site, powerfulsleep.com. My friend Kacper who owns that site showed me how to make our program very successful and lucrative. How it works is you refer people to our opt-in page to watch a preview of the dvd and get a free mini ebook on massage. They are immediately directed to our sales page and then plugged into our autoresponder. Studies show that most people need about 5-7 contacts before they will buy. We send them secrets, tips, and free gifts until they buy.
Many people would like to learn massgage and it's easy to promote as it reduces stress and pain in your loved ones And it spices up your love life! There is a huge market for this.
We give you a free eBook that you get to brand with yourAffiliate ID that you can give away, and you can also place pictures of our DVD cover on your website, they have a great conversion rate. Because it is a 2-tier program many of our top payed affiliates are finding Health related Ezine and blog owners and signing them up as affiliates. Then they make 5% on all the sales and they can continue to sign up other website owners,etc. If you can see the potential here visit our website at http://www.learnhawaiianmassage.com/affiliate.html This is a product that you can feel good about promoting and make lots of money. All our sales are tracked by 1ShoppingCart, and getting paid via e-bullion.com is Hot! To your success, JSun Storm

banners
Back