The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

LeapFish, Pioneering Search 2.0 Launches Lucrative Affiliate Program

L

LenaShaw

In no way am I attempting to Spam this forum. I'll be very upfront I am the Affiliate Manager for our New Affiliate Program @ LeapFish.com

The program is very simple & I'm actually posting this thread to get Affiliates Feedback on how to apply this to Affiliate Networks.

LeapFish is a new search dashboard that is giving the power of the MultiMedia Web to our users with a Multimedia Search. Users can search multiple authorities from one platform & site owners can monetize their sites for free.

Program Details:

• Select one of Several MultiMedia Search Widgets.
  • Our site does the work and generates the code for you.
  • Grab the code and paste it on your site.
  • Anytime someone uses the search widget you make $$.
  • Funds are then send to your PayPal account immediately.

More info: http://www.leapfish.com/affiliates/

Please email me if you have any questions, suggestions, hate it, love it, etc.....

affiliates at leapfish dot com

Thank You

Linda,

Thanks. Turns out I was a member since 2007 but have never been active here. I do read your blog regularly but never been active in forums until today. Thanks for your kind welcome.

Vlad

LenaShaw,

I apologize for misspelling your name. Hope you still will answer my question. It is a genuine one and I hope you can see it as an opportunity to describe more your affiliate program.

So far the only details that are out there is that affiliates can earn "$400 a month or more" and that they can win a Mac.... It would really benefit your affiliate program if offered some details about your affiliate program - affiliates do not like to waste their time or their resources. Think of this as an opportunity.

LenaShaw,
I was expecting that my question might have gone unanswered. So I did find the answer myself.

Looks like you are paying $0.05 per search performed through the search widget your affiliates are using. As far as my experience goes an average blogger will have a very hard time to earn $500 or more per month. Even though your payout is similar to let say payouts from Kontera or Infolinks, many will tell you that to earn any significant amount of money with either Kontera or Infolinks you need tons of traffic. Both Kontera and Infolink commissions are based pay per click model- the visitor is required to click. Your program requires a search to be performed.

However your company might be much better off to implement the affiliate program tied into your "advertising model". This in one shot will eliminate "cold calling" your company is engaged in, the negative feedback from those clients who hate to be on receiving end of cold calls. If you pay only 5% of commission on a "keyword" sold to affiliates you might be one of the most competitive affiliate programs out there while saving some money on employing sales people.

Also most of your widgets are accompanied by a plain HTML link (while the reset of the code is in javascript)- this along can be seen as a bit spammy by some.

Good luck with your affiliate program! ;)

MI
Back