“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

(Last update, I hope) What runs where during COVID-19. Humble listing of latest news and approaches.

Discussion in 'General Merchant & Advertisers Forum' started by Darja, Apr 12, 2020.

Do you use guides/reviews/listing or prefer to rely on your own experience?

1. Read about other's experience first

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Do on my own first

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Darja

Darja Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hello! Recently I’ve came across a lot of passages and reports related to changes in industry due to COVID-19. So, I decided to put them all in one place. Hope you’ll find them useful, too. Disclaimer: there are no my “points of view’. This compilation should be treated as a list of useful sources that might help to deal with current affiliate world order. It is created to help newbies keep calm and find their way now; pros might find it as an easy way to avoid googling and scrolling through tons of similar info.

General
    COVID-19’s Effect on Media Consumption (And 5 Trends to Note) | Outbrain Blog

Affiliate Marketing During COVID-19 | Plan B For Affiliates

iAmAttila - Special Interview with legendary affiliate on COVID-19 impact on Affiliate Marketing industry. - Affpeople - The faces of affiliate marketing

Useful FAQ from Zeropark
    Affiliate Marketing in Times of Coronavirus — FAQ - Zeropark Blog

Winning offers and verticals
    We're Entering the Stay-Home Economy. Here are 10 Industries That Will Be Winners

High converting offers during lockdown - TES Affiliate Conferences Blog

Admitad: brief summary of coronavirus MarchAdmitad India Official Blog | Admitad India Official Blog

Affiliate Marketing vs. COVID-19: What Verticals Work in Corona Crisis?

COVID-19 and Affiliate Marketing: Any Gold Opportunities for Affiliate Marketers?

How COVID-19 Affected The Online Marketing Industry

Ecommerce
    https://www.searchenginejournal.com/ecommerce-digital-strategy-covid-19/356598/

Stackline's News and Insights — E-Commerce Advertising During COVID-19
    Gaming vertical approach
    https://www.igbaffiliate.com/articles/has-coronavirus-put-igaming-market-‘lockdown’-too

For Google Ads lovers
    https://www.searchenginejournal.com/coronavirus-online-trends/355618/#close

For SEO guys
    https://www.searchenginejournal.com/seo-covid-19-retail-industry-impact/359168/

Inner Affiliatefix posts
    CoronaVirus Pandemic Products

Income lost due to Coronavirus

COVID-19 vs Affiliate Marketing: What Works During Crisis

*If you have smth to add, please share in the comments updated info.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    merjoon and azgold like this.
  2. AdCombo
  3. Darja

4. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

5. Darja

I hope that all this Corona thing is finally coming to an end. That's why today I'm going to post the last overview of articles that might help keep being oriented after the lockdown. ;)

Affise on dating, gambling and crypto future: Affiliate Marketing Post COVID-19 and Trends in Dating, Gambling & Crypto Verticals - Interview with C3PA

Video interview with Josh Keller's for Outbrain: [Video] Exclusive Interview With Josh Keller, Part 2: Continued COVID-19 Advice For Affiliates | Outbrain Blog

General impact on the industry:
    Impact of Covid-19 on Affiliate marketing. | Curvearro
    Impact of Coronavirus on Business Marketing Plans - Edmonton Marketing, Advertising, SEO, Social Media, Website Design & Digital Marketing

E-commerce niche affected by the lockdown:
    How Coronavirus Is Impacting Ecommerce [June 2020] - ROI Revolution
    COVID-19: Adjusting to the 'New Normal" | Rakuten Advertising Blog

Webinar on challenges and resolutions during the pandemia: Affiliate marketing challenges during the lockdown

[​IMG]

azgold and T J Tutor like this.
banners