The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Last Movie You Watched??

Automation 2019
Ex-military robot that is repurposed for civilian use (beta) finds out that "Auto" is to be terminated and replaced by the new model -- goes berserk killing employees. Grade B Sci fi ...

Blade Runner 2049 - seems like the idea is not new, but still progressive. Though the plot is simple and boring to me :(

Last edited:
The Martian (for the second time), good movie. Matt Damon plays a botanist/astronaut who gets left behind on Mars.

Road to Perdition. Nothing to do with Pay per call marketing but the Hanks/Newman duo was amazing.

Great movie! Tom Hanks doesn't usually play a dirty guy, so it was cool to see that. Paul Newman's role didn't surprise me but anything with him in it is good.

The ending.....what a surprise!

When Beth Emhoff (Gwyneth Paltrow) returns to Minnesota from a Hong Kong business trip, she attributes the malaise she feels to jet lag. However, two days later, Beth is dead, and doctors tell her shocked husband (Matt Damon) that they have no idea what killed her. Soon, many others start to exhibit the same symptoms, and a global pandemic explodes. Doctors try to contain the lethal microbe, but society begins to collapse as a blogger (Jude Law) fans the flames of paranoia. It was Contagion (2011).

When Beth Emhoff (Gwyneth Paltrow) returns to Minnesota from a Hong Kong business trip, she attributes the malaise she feels to jet lag. However, two days later, Beth is dead, and doctors tell her shocked husband (Matt Damon) that they have no idea what killed her. Soon, many others start to exhibit the same symptoms, and a global pandemic explodes. Doctors try to contain the lethal microbe, but society begins to collapse as a blogger (Jude Law) fans the flames of paranoia. It was Contagion (2011).

I've seen that movie. Yeah, pretty good, almost mirrors current events, now.

Just watched Black Mirror: Bandersnatch. A really great and unusual serie where the viewer can influence events.
In general, I like all seasons of Black Mirror.

MI
Back