The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Las Vegas Affiliate Info?

VisitLasVegasHotels

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just started a website about Las Vegas that basically rates hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, shows, etc. and I was wondering if you all knew of any affiliate programs that have to do with Las Vegas.

I know about the Wynn program and the Blue Man Group program, and I'm planning on sending in my applications in to those very soon. Does anyone know of any other good ones?

Thanks in advance

Hi VisitLasVegasHotels,

I used to represent the Wynn program and blogged about the Blue Man Group program, so those are the 2 I know about. Sorry I don't know of any others.

Ian.com has the Hotels.com affiliate program, TravelNow and some others. So maybe you could join one of the general hotel programs and just focus on the ones in Vegas.

Anyone else have any ideas or know of anything?

MGM Mirage has a program I'm doing pretty well with on my message board. Your site is pretty different from mine so I don't know what will work for you. Expedia, Travelocity, Kayak, etc have some links to the individual hotels with decent landing pages. I think Expedia has banners to promote Planet Hollywood, but I'd have to look it up to be sure. I also promote airline reservations through CheapTickets, Priceline, etc.

Good luck!

MI
Back