The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Landing Pages, Wordpress, and Other Design Work

Sitestomp

affiliate
Hey guys!

I was referred to AffiliateFix by a client of mine. He says there's a lot of affiliate marketers here who might have some use for my design services! I've been designing landing pages for over 7 years now and have designed for hundreds of different niches. I design AND code into html/css. The one stop shop.

Besides landing pages, I also do wordpress work, banners, headers, logos, and anything else you may need. Prices are flexible and affordable. I quote everything to order.

If you'd like to check out my work, you can view my website here: Custom Landing Pages at Sitestomp.com

To contact me directly, my email is jason [at] sitestomp [dot] com and my skype name is Sitestomp

I look forward to working with you soon! No matter what your budget or needs are, please get in touch and I will work with you to create beautiful and high converting designs!

To get the ball rolling and establish some reputation here on AffiliateFix, I will offer 50% OFF to the first 2 people who order and give my design services a try. Just post here in the thread to claim and then send me a private message with what you need.

Willing to drop the offer to 75% OFF to get some business rolling and reputation established on AffiliateFix. If interested, post here to claim and then send me a PM, hit me up on Skype (Sitestomp), or drop me an email jason [at] sitestomp [dot] com.

Thanks! :)

MI
Back