The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing Page Ideas For Facebook

riser123

affiliate
Lets say I want to promote a Woodworking product from Clickbank on FB ads.. What kind of LPs should I build.. Should I go with a 1 page sales letter or should I build a whole website reviewing different woodworking products.. And how do you suggest I gather the articles to put on my website?

Hi Riser,

We are seeking for people who are good at Facebook marketing.

In terms of CPS(Cost per sales), we have our in-house COD(Cash on delievery) offers with LP already. We are an advertiser with our own logistics team and after sales service team. All own products are absolutely with competitive payouts. Our main GEOS are HK TW MY VN ID currently.
We will also update new products according to your needs, meaning that you can also inform us what products you are good at running and we will soon make a offer to you which will of course need your pixel ID.

Payment: Fortnight, Paypal < $500, wire > $500

Regarding CPI(cost per installation) on facebook marketing, the products we are doing now is facebook emoji keyboard and input tools. There will be more products later on.

For CPI on mobile perspective, we can work on S2S and API. The traffic is not limited to Facebook.

Payment: Net 30

Looking forward to cooperating with you

Judy
Account Manager
Email:judy@idvert.com

In my opinion, building a whole website is the better option. It will take more time and efforts, but you would be able to list all of the products with detailed and attractive descriptions, to write (buy) reviews and testimonials. For the articles - you can try to compose them yourself, using tips and tutorials about writing or hire a freelancer to do it.

In my opinion, building a whole website is the better option. It will take more time and efforts, but you would be able to list all of the products with detailed and attractive descriptions, to write (buy) reviews and testimonials. For the articles - you can try to compose them yourself, using tips and tutorials about writing or hire a freelancer to do it.

Thanks.. That was Helpful :)

banners
Back