The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing page for Pay per call campaign

Max123

affiliate
Kindly suggest me how to create landing page for pay per call campaign. I have been approved by ring partner and I have decided to start a campaign. But I am confused how to create landing page for Adwords campaign.

I have checked other ads where all dedicated site is there and not able to find out any single page website for reference. that means do I need to create a complete site for every campaign?

I have checked the other ads where almost all have used extensions which is good to get high rank, but how can I use extensions for my campaign where I will use only a one page site.

Last , I want to confirm, does google approve a single page site for pay per call campaign?

Frinds looking forward some suggestions.

You can create a one-page site with a privacy policy, terms and a contact us page.

For call-only campaigns the phone number on the page must match the number used in the ad extension. You should also have some relevant content on the page.

Check out Unbounce, LeadPages or use a mobile optimized page with WordPress.

Make sure you don't link to any external URLs and use your own domain and site.

-Mike

Thanks for the answer, but how to add click to call integration with the normal Wordpress site? Can I get click to call function in Instapage.com?

Hey... If you are not into design and development at all, then I suggest you to hire a freelancer, at upwork or any other similar platform. However, if you believe you are capable enough then;

As a reference please check this website , and for getting more detailed information about the pay per call type of marketing you can watch this nicely edited youtube video.

I am trying to create with this link but it redirects to other page but not creating any call prompt. Kindly help. I am using profitbuilder to create landing page.
In instapage you don't have to use custom html code. Just add image Click To call and link up your affiliate link. Very easy task. What you needed to do is download the image icon of phone from google. You can find a lot of CC licenced images in the google. But I do really have small knowledge about profitbuilder. You can ask landingpageguys for instant.

You can use Instapage or Leadpage those are both good for making landing pages. Besides you can use landing page monkey a decent way to make the landing pages. Very easy to use just drag and drop your content. Here is the sales page. Just have a look.

==> LandingPage Monkey

You can create a one-page site with a privacy policy, terms and a contact us page.

For call-only campaigns the phone number on the page must match the number used in the ad extension. You should also have some relevant content on the page.

Check out Unbounce, LeadPages or use a mobile optimized page with WordPress.

Make sure you don't link to any external URLs and use your own domain and site.

-Mike
I just want to make sure I understood this clearly when you say don't link any external urls, that means don't have any urls in your site? is there a reason for that?

I teach this in my course - but you do need a mobile optimized site (recommended) as well as others have said call-only ads only need the phone number to match the ad (they review this manually) by the way if you do have it matching and it gets rejected, just re-submit this happens to me all the time as google can make mistakes at times. Linking is not an issue to other pages, but you want to make sure you are not leaking out your targeted traffic from the goal of getting that call.

I teach this in my course - but you do need a mobile optimized site (recommended) as well as others have said call-only ads only need the phone number to match the ad (they review this manually) by the way if you do have it matching and it gets rejected, just re-submit this happens to me all the time as google can make mistakes at times. Linking is not an issue to other pages, but you want to make sure you are not leaking out your targeted traffic from the goal of getting that call.
Thank you I love your simple explanation.

banners
Back