The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Keep it or delete it?

DK-OMS

Hi Folks,

just about to check the data of my first campaign. I think I should go for deleting.
Although I think for the first day, it might be not enough data to consider. What do you guys think about these numbers:

Visits: 6995 / After two days = 15087
Clicks: 211 / CTR 3.02% / After two days = 2.25%
No conversions, yet / After two days = 1 conversion
Traffic-costs based on CPM and set me back for about $ 1.23
Payout would be 0.33 EUR

GEO = India
Traffic-type = Popunder
Vertical = Video-Subscription

3 Landers with a CTR from 2.8% to 3.1%

The campaign is running for one day now.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Hi there
Your stats is not too bad at the moment, but you need to collect more data.
Remember some video-content offers convert better with no pre-lander. I'm talking about those already having attractive landers. Split test and drive a part your traffic directly to the offer.

Also, due to new country regulations India became hard to convert, especially if we are talking about mobile content subscription services. I definitely would not recommend it to a newbie.

Hi Daria_WapEmpire,

thanks for your feedback. Trying a direct-link as another split-test sounds good.
Also your advice regards new country regulations has high value for me. Thanks! Could you explain it roughly what exactly happened?

Some mobile carriers added captcha, some added extra confirmation page, neither of those good for wap-click business, that used to bring big money when there was pure 1-click, then transformed to 2-click. The more steps users need to make before getting subscribed, the less chances are there that they will make them. By adding a pre-lander you add one more step, so guess if it helps or not ;) Sometimes you can find a REAL 1-click or no captcha offer, but those have a limited capping and are usually given to the most trusted and long-term partners.

At the same time, a really good banner or pre-lander may warm them up to the temperature when they are ready for 3-5 steps before they get what you are promoting.

run some test, and stop redirecting as you have been told up here! i hope it will be good the statistics are not that bad, as India is really a populated country, so, don't get hurt by having visits and no conversions! just try to test it very well, it should be going well. good luck for this!

Hi Folks,

just about to check the data of my first campaign. I think I should go for deleting.
Although I think for the first day, it might be not enough data to consider. What do you guys think about these numbers:

Visits: 6995 / After two days = 15087
Clicks: 211 / CTR 3.02% / After two days = 2.25%
No conversions, yet / After two days = 1 conversion
Traffic-costs based on CPM and set me back for about $ 1.23
Payout would be 0.33 EUR

GEO = India
Traffic-type = Popunder
Vertical = Video-Subscription

3 Landers with a CTR from 2.8% to 3.1%

The campaign is running for one day now.

Thanks for your help!
I can only suggest you to merge a spy-tool to your campaign to run tests before, it gives you more details, and provides you many features to analyse everything! You can also use those tools to help you buying good offers, that converts! for mobile

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys!

I followed the advice split-testing direct-link vs. lander. Is it even possible to track a CTR by using direct links? My tracker (AdsBridge) shows every visit as a click, which actually makes sense to me because I can´t change the direct lander. So I only can evaluate its efficiency by the number of conversions (referring to direct link only). Am I right?

Absolutely right, with no pre-landing used you should always look at CR (percentage showing how much of your clicks turn into conversion). 0.7-1.3% is considered pretty good for India

Thank you, nor my CR is something like 0.07 :D
Just one more try, then I think I did something wrong. I´ll see tomorrow.

banners
Back