The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

kabonfootprint contest cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds quite odd that he would change the link from this forum so i shall wait for his response.

That sounds quite odd that he would change the link from this forum so i shall wait for his response.
he ****ed up your new forum quite well, this is the last time i visit this forum, and the last time, and many others participate in something organised by this forum.

Good luck guys ...

I am sorry guys, maybe my post will not be very popular, but I think it is high time to let you all know what I think on idiot posts like this.

I have been here for a loong time, not as long as some of our HIGHLY appreciated members, but seen here things. Additionally I let you know that this is not the only forum where I moderate, but it is not a question now, but need to know that I have a good comparison base.

This is the best forum I have ever been, and when something goes wrong, people who has never added anything to the community come here and blame us, without knowing our work, or been part of this great community for at least 5 minutes.

You wrote that
this is the last time i visit this forum
Do you think that anybody will miss you here, huh??

I am very happy that I may know such great people who have never done any mistake in their life.

Hear hear Bagi. I don't post here much, but morons like the above will not be missed in the slightest.

Try running REAL operations, and attitudes like that will last at best 10 minutes.

Hear hear Bagi. I don't post here much, but morons like the above will not be missed in the slightest.

Try running REAL operations, and attitudes like that will last at best 10 minutes.
Do you know me?? Asshole, morons is your family ...
I take this as a huge offense ...
I am sorry guys, maybe my post will not be very popular, but I think it is high time to let you all know what I think on idiot posts like this.

I have been here for a loong time, not as long as some of our HIGHLY appreciated members, but seen here things. Additionally I let you know that this is not the only forum where I moderate, but it is not a question now, but need to know that I have a good comparison base.

This is the best forum I have ever been, and when something goes wrong, people who has never added anything to the community come here and blame us, without knowing our work, or been part of this great community for at least 5 minutes.

You wrote that
Do you think that anybody will miss you here, huh??

I am very happy that I may know such great people who have never done any mistake in their life.
Nice one, but you weren't at this contest, right?? :withstupid:
You haven't invested time into this, right?

Timi make us all fools, and now he's hiding somewhere ...
That was a good advertisement for this forum, which was the reason for the whole contest, to advertise the forum, well It's quite well advertised now ... :goodjobsign: Timi :lol:

Too bad for the new owner ...

Hi All,

This has all clearly gotton a bit out of hand, and its not really any idea to go slagging each other off.

I did offer to put up the money to keep the competition running, however it seams theres a lot of problems with that at present.

I will however sort something out beneficial to all, it just might have to wait until i get back home in a few weeks, seams i've had no time this summer to get anything planned done!

Temi did the right thing to notify you all as soon as possible if the sponsor pulled out, this minimised the problems rather than letting you all carry on. So i can't quite agree with the people calling him a scammer.

If people want to email me ideas for a new competition let me know and we will make the prizes bigger to make up for it.

I do not recommend running and SEO contest any more....... its extremely time consuming, loads of work, 'helper' usually drop out and you will spend A LOT of your time ............ after the contents you will not see over 90% of the participants any more not any lasting benefit to the forum.

I was going to run the second contest because some respected members of this forum like GKD, Bagi and a few other respected guys wanted to participate. I also got help offer from some members who were active before (but this 'help') is not forth coming.

Awarding prize aspect of the contest is actually the easierst part, the most difficult part is the admin .... the forever chaing url, getting the leaderboard going etc etc etc.

The imbeciles who are calling me names are welcomed to call me whateve they like.

I run the first one (with lots of help) help succesfully and you can ask the contestants and participants in that contest: Winners - Webmaster Forums UK SEO SEM Webmaster Community Forum - UKWW

Hi All,

This has all clearly gotton a bit out of hand, and its not really any idea to go slagging each other off.

I did offer to put up the money to keep the competition running, however it seams theres a lot of problems with that at present.

I will however sort something out beneficial to all, it just might have to wait until i get back home in a few weeks, seams i've had no time this summer to get anything planned done!

Temi did the right thing to notify you all as soon as possible if the sponsor pulled out, this minimised the problems rather than letting you all carry on. So i can't quite agree with the people calling him a scammer.

If people want to email me ideas for a new competition let me know and we will make the prizes bigger to make up for it.

I understand temi's dilema, of course people have put effort into the competition and no doubt drawn a lot of attention to theselves regarding it but if it isnt going to work, theres nothing that can be done. I for one appreciate him trying and the effort he put into it on all the entrants behalves.

One major point of concern is that unless I had logged in, I would not have known about the competition being cancelled, I suspect that many others do not know either and maybe a mass email to all official entrants is called for pretty rapidly.

I do hope that we have another SEO competition soon and will certainly be up for the challenge.

Temi, you did a great job with the first contest and i'm sure the second one would have definetly been a success if the sponsor had not pulled out.

For those who think you're a scammer, they don't know you, so just ignore their comments.

Most of us know you well and we know what type of person you are.

I agree with Bagi, this is one of the best forums around and i'm sure we can move forward with the help of Neil, Temi, mods, other admins and members.

Members, if you feel mistakes have been made, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just go on with our lives. Forgive and forget (hmmm, hope we all can do that)... :)
and stop blaming each other.

All have done their part and just let karma works its way out. We all will see in the future right...

OK everybody, I think it's time to stop blaming each other.
We can learn many things from this situation, but please take the positive points.

For Temi, please don't blame yourself. We are always and remind your friends. We respect your opinion. Thank you for everything you have done. You have supported us so much at last seocontest2008.

For my dear friends, let's do our daily SEO works again. There are still many topics to be optimized out there. They are our real SEO contests... :)

Wish you all luck!

Hello Temi,

I have an idea, how if you announce new seo contest which rule the contestants have to donate $1(paypal) for the prizes.
It means prizes from contestants to winner contestants

nb: I would like become the donator on next seo contest

We are in the process of reviving the competition, it will be a short while more before any news though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back