The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

kabonfootprint contest cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
Guy, I have decided to cancel the kabonfootprint SEO contest. Just to many things are not going right with the contest including co-sponsor who seem not to be around any more.
VERY VERY sorry about this guys.

Guy, I have decided to cancel the kabonfootprint SEO contest. Just to many things are not going right with the contest including co-sponsor who seem not to be around any more.
VERY VERY sorry about this guys.

I have to be frank here that this cancellation will spoil not only this forum but to the organizer too, for the poor arrangement.

Hey guys, it can't be helped if Sponsors pull out after initial promises are made. Remember it is very easy to criticise like this without realising the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes.

Smeagain, thank you for the support. I think you are completly right. I can imagine how disappointment you could be guys now, but blaming Temi is not the best that could be done now. I'm pretty sure that he have tried his very best.

Hey guys, it can't be helped if Sponsors pull out after initial promises are made. Remember it is very easy to criticise like this without realising the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes.

I am not totally blaming Temi as i told it is poor arrangement, it could be from the organizer or from the sponsor. Anyway, lesson learn from here.

Guys you never know, maybe the sponser will let the forum members know his reason for pulling out of the said contest as he may have valid reasons. just let's wait out.

OMG your job is unprofessional ...... this contest is world seo contest, hundred seo newbie and master already joining this contest ... your cancelation is very embrassing ........... :rtfm:

Yes Temi, name the sponsor ..., you don't know how really we try to optimize our blog contest ?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is becoming non-productive Temi, I suggest we close it now.
Productive or non-productive, I think that people who have invested time and/or money (domains, ...) in this contest, deserve at least the right to answer or give their point of view on the situation...

I share the idea that you should name the sponsor that is responsible for this hardly acceptable cancellation. Because there is no reason why the "bad image" projected by such a decision should only touch this forum, while the true responsible remain anonymous.

Just consider the fact that many people won't be trustful with the idea of launching themselves in a future contest that you'd organize, just because of a bad sponsor. I think you should be pitiless with them :rtfm:

Hi temi,
I does not matter if the sponsors are funding or not. Forget about the Prize money, you can do one thing at this moment, let this contest run and just announce the Winner on due date.
Do remember money is not every thing.

Regards
John

That's a joke... I hoped it would be my second SEO contest... that's a big disapointment ...

It's not serious for the sponsor to give up his promise donation :rtfm: , and i thought temi had the 1000$ yet, very strange organisation :(

This thread is becoming non-productive Temi, I suggest we close it now.

Non productive you said ? ... take a close look at the page 1, try observe their effort to win this contest, take a look how they spent by painting kabonfootprint symbol, daily posting, link building, white seo, buy links etc.

If you close this thread, this forum will have bad reputation ...

Imagine, the contest is already run for 1 month and how many money, time, energy wasted for nothing ? and you said non productive ? ohh thank you smeagain ... :(

What annoyed me is hxxp://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/seo-contest/13744-seocontest2-0-a.html

Temi changed the link from
<a href="hxxp://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/" target="_blank" user="your name">SEO & eCommerce Forum UK</a>
to

<a href="hxxp://forums.linkbidscript.com/" target="_blank" user="your name">phplinkbid Script Forum</a>
For me, it is really an intention because why Temi changed it and don't even bother to reply on this thread?

yes

and the reason for editing is :

Last edited by temi; Today at 12:48 PM. Reason: noarchive meta

What joke are you playing Temi ?, we are not newbie ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back