The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

JV's For Affiliates?

turbz

affiliate
Hi Everyone

Are affiliate JV possible? If so How do I go about doing it the right way?

That's a common question I get from my list, had a lot of replies that my answer was great and it helped a lot of subscribers so I thought I'd post about it here in the forum.

JV's for affiliates are actually easier than you think. You can even split the work!

Firstly their are 2 types of JV's for affiliates. One is where you JV with other Affiliates and one Where you JV with the GURU's.

JV with other affiliates. It's simple. Look for their email address or contact form and send them a message asking to do a JV with them. keep in mind the "What's In It For Me" Rule. Whenever conducting a JV you have to give more than you receive, it's a great way to get your Potential JV partners to accept your offer. Not going to go too much in detail here but the basic things you have to do is offer your Potential JV partner more than you receive and make it worth their while.

JV with the big "Guru's", a great strategy to get them to accept your offer!

Firstly It's not impossible to JV with the Guru's, in fact some of them even have their own customer support just to handle JV requests! If everyone offers the same things they obviously won;t give you a second look.

What can you offer them? Subscribers? Money? Time?

An email to your list? NO, theirs is bigger and a few extra from yours won't make a difference for them.

Higher Commissions on sales? NO, they already have much more money than you and a few extra commissions won't even make a difference.

Time? YES! this is the Jack pot! If there's one thing every Guru wishes for it's to have more time in a day to do more work and make more money. Everything is time consuming! The trick with this is to offer a "service" to them. In the email you are going to send them tell them that instead of offering them higher commissions or anything like the rest of the world, you're offering a service free of charge. This service could be anything from submitting their articles for them to doing customer support for them to being a forum moderator, the list is endless. Guru's don't have time to do everything and if you offer it free they'll try you out and if you're good they will most probably JV with you.

think about it, you putting in a lot of time to offer them your service and in return you get rich! okay well not exactly rich but they will email their huge lists for you and you'll definitely make a lot of sales and gain a good size opt-in email list which you could use in your future promotions and make even more money.

A Little Work Goes A Long Way:cool:

To Your Success
Jameel Mukadam

MI
Back