The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just starting out...

DexPot

affiliate
Hi Christina,

I'm literally just starting out in the world of affiliate marketing. I saw your pop up to the right of the screen and thought that you'd be perfect for helping me with a few tips and tricks that will be useful as I start to learn and launch affiliate campaigns.

As a beginner, what's the key things that I should be focusing on? and what have you learnt since starting affiliate marketing that has helped you become successful?

I would really appreciate your advice.

Thanks
Dex

Hi Christina,

I'm literally just starting out in the world of affiliate marketing. I saw your pop up to the right of the screen and thought that you'd be perfect for helping me with a few tips and tricks that will be useful as I start to learn and launch affiliate campaigns.

As a beginner, what's the key things that I should be focusing on? and what have you learnt since starting affiliate marketing that has helped you become successful?

I would really appreciate your advice.

Thanks
Dex

Hi Dex,

Let me give you 3 tips to keep in mind:

1. Pick one traffic source and stick with it. Understand your traffic source, master it. Don't hop around. Focus.

2. Do thorough research. What others doing? What ads are they using? What landing page are they running? Which offers do they place on their landing pages?

3. Don't be afraid to lose money. Be prepared. You're collecting data, so you can make data-driven-decisions. Close out your emotions and don't let the fear of losing money manipulate your actions.

Best of luck! :)

banners
Back