The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

just starting out, I need advice

Bpr

affiliate
Hello everyone,

For the last few days I’ve been researching affiliate marketing and I have heard and read you don’t need a website, you can just use social media, but then I’ve heard the optimal way to grow is with a website.

So what I’m wondering is, on this site say for example I wanted to go down the fitness route and spoke about products related to it, id just go to Clickbank and choose a product and then write a review on it on my website and like offer share options and such to try and get it out there?

Do I add my affiliate link straight away or just put up a few reviews without it to gain some trust with my audience? Should I offer a sign up newsletter type page to get an email list started?

Sorry if there’s a lot of questions I just want to make sure I’m starting off on the right course

You are best off to use your own landing pages.
(ads|social media|your own website(s)) => landing page => affiliate link =>

Its better to create your own page and promote it to social media instead of promoting direct links.

Its better to create your own page and promote it to social media instead of promoting direct links.
Okay so build a site and put a few reviews on before promoting my affiliate link or shall I just put a review and then give the option to buy followed by my link? Thanks

Okay so build a site and put a few reviews on before promoting my affiliate link or shall I just put a review and then give the option to buy followed by my link? Thanks
Yeah you can put links with the first post.

Thanks for the help :) is there anything I should aim to do with the site to make sure it ranks on Google? Is the best way to just update regularly with good content?

Thanks for the help :) is there anything I should aim to do with the site to make sure it ranks on Google? Is the best way to just update regularly with good content?

My advice choose a niche you like ,create content that deliver value to your prospects ,be sure to build an email list ,learn every day new things and most important thing its to work on your mindset trust me

Open a blog and write content is not enough, you need to write a very good article about what you promote and not just spam content to sale the item/service! you need to do SEO to rank high and get organic traffic or you can use ads to promote your site... and yes, for sure you need to make an email list. but remember to sell only things that you believe, and not spammy things if you like to succeed.

banners
Back