The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just shaking hands... :-)

ClickTyke

Hi there. My name is Guy and I live in central NJ.

Someone very cool guided me to this community forum a few weeks ago. I have been working through a program and have been lurking around a little but this is my first post. Figured it was time to get more active and start interacting as much as I can.

I am considering myself new to affiliate marketing simply because I have wiped my slate clean and have started from the beginning not long ago. However, about 9 years ago I took a stab at the whole idea. Didn't get very far because I did not have any focus on what I was promoting. Learning how to pick up niches and learn if they could be profitable has really opened my eyes to where this can all go if I apply myself. So here I am to learn.

On another note. I also love to help people as much as I can. Time is so scarce nowadays so I have tried to come up with a a way to do that more efficiently. Recently started my own little corner of the web where myself and a team are working through the basics of internet marketing. Very cool concept to have an online community where people can share ideas and learn from each other. 5 Star fits that mold nicely from what I can tell.

Anyways... that a little about me. I am looking forward to learning all about you!

Stay Well...

:eek:

Welcome to 5 Star, Guy.

Thanks to that very cool person for guiding you here.

Being active will be more beneficial than just lurking. Reading what is here can be very helpful. But participating is both more fun and more beneficial to you.

A lot had changed during the last 9 years. I remember how things were then. If you haven't been keeping up you have come to the right place to get back into the swing of things.

You will learn more about all of us by being an active member of this community.

Thanks for joining and for telling us a little about yourself. We are happy to have you as a member.

Hi Guy,

Welcome to 5 Star. So glad you decided to post and tell us a little about your journey. Great to know you are willing to help others along the way.
Look forward to more discussions with you in the future.

banners
Back