The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Just one of the newbees

boiler

affiliate
I woul like to introduce me to you!! I have joined as I felt there are amongst you people who are much better than I with a PC (no! not a policeman) Yes I can push keys on the board (be it slowly) and I can copy and paste. At this stage I feel you aught to take a peek at my pages Sorry I am not trying to advertise, you will see that I can type to pages (hopefully making them interesting to others) Please I do like constuctive criticsm. But my biggest problem is getting rankings! the site itself is designed to advise people and actually sells nothing. Being a retired heating engineer perhaps you good citizens will understand that I could tear you heating system to shreds, and then reassemble it, but when it comes to the brainwork of interpretating the use of a computor yeughhhh so if there are any kind assistance out there "bring it on", but please remember that my own brain needs to be soaked in the information before it operates. Thanking you for letting me join you. FRED:confused:

Fred, be calm we will provide you very useful suggestion, once you will request a review here. Welcome on board:)

Welcome to the forum mate, hope you enjoy it here if you need any info just post it in the forums and someone will get to you

banners
Back