The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Just Getting Started

kbhuffaker

Hello Everyone,

I go by kbhuffaker and I'm now to this site and pretty new to affiliate business. I've joined this group because I was referred by a good friend who has taught be some very valuable lessons. I hope to learn how to be a great affiliate and also to share what I know. I'd love to make some new affiliate friends where I could bounce idea's off, ask for advice and help by giving advice. I like reciprocal friendships. It's good to be aboard and I hope to get to know you.

kbhuffaker

Welcome to 5 Star, kbhuffaker.

You might want to take a look at our Newbie Affiliate Forum and read as much there as you possibly can. Pay special attention to the "Sticky" thread since they are loaded with useful information http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

This is a very friendly community so you should have no problem making friends. The best way to do that is by participating in our discussions.

Our members are very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

Hi kbhuffaker,

Welcome to 5 Star. We have a friendly community where people like to help other and it's good to know you want to be a part and reciprocate. Glad you joined us.

WOW! Thanks for responding so quickly Larwee and Linda Buquet. Thanks for the warm welcome. Question for you, how did you know so quickly that I posted a message? Is there something that I can sign up with to get the new posts for a specific topic?

Thanks for the Info.

kbhuffaker

kbhuffaker, we have all types of ways of knowing things.

As far as what you can do for topics of interest to you, there are probably two to consider. If there is a thread that is of interest to you and you would like to be notified when something new is added to that thread, look at the top of the first post in the thread for "Thread Tools" then click on that. You will see "Subscribe to this Thread." Click that to take care of subscribing to that thread. You will then receive an email notification whenever anything new is added to that thread.

If you come to the thread and don't find anything new, it is likely because something was posted that was against the rules and it was removed before you came to view it.

If you are interested in a particular forum, such as the Newbie Affiliate Forum for example, you click on the forum and you will see "Forum Tools" near the top. Click on that and you will see "Subscribe to this Forum." Click that and you can subscribe to that forum. Whenever anything new is added to that forum you will receive an email telling you that something new was added to that forum.

I won't go into details on how I know about anything, but I have given you answers telling how you can do what you are interested in doing.

Another good thing to do is when you make a post if you want to be notified of replies there is a drop down box in the advanced edit mode UNDER where you write your post. It says Thread Subscription. You can set it to let you know immediately if someone posts in a thread you've posted to or have it alert you once daily.

As far as we go, one or both of us is here most of the day and we can hit recent posts up top, just like you can to see if anyone new has posted.

Welcome, welcome! Happy to have you!

My best advice is simple: never ever give up! No matter what the ups or downs, keep on going and don't lose focus. Fail fast and fail often. Ironically, it will be your ultimate path to success as you learn what doesn't work.

Hang in there and learn all you can. Keep what is sound, toss what is not.

Regards,

Tony Thomas

banners
Back